EXPIRED

Travelling to brugge

I am planning a trip to brugge for July,

I think the cheapest way would be to drive over and get a couple of nights hotel,

Does anyone know of any other options? I was thinking maybe a coach or even a coach tour? but i cna't seem to find any cheap ones online

Anyone been there? and can recommened a cheap but good hotel in central Brugge if possible?

cheers

6 Comments

You don't say where you are travelling from?

A friend of mine is hoping to come to Scotland from Hoek Van Holland in a few weeks time. That isnt a million miles from Bruges. The ferry prices appeared to be much more expensive than a flight from Charleroi in Belgium which can be had for about £50 return from Ryanair. You could then get a bus or train to Bruges.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Went on the Eurostar.

You can buy London - Brugge tickets, but change at Brussels obviously.

...when I went last year, travel from Brussels to Brugge is free if you travel on the Eurostar from London within 24 hours.

Take a good pair of walking shoes and be prepared to drink LOTS of beer! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sorry guys would of replied earlier but i don't seem to be getting any email notifications from my own post...

I will be traveling from London, I looked into Eurostar and i think I got quoted around £190 for 2 people, i then realised its only 200 miles away which would cost me about £50 in petrol money inc return + £30 for ferry...

the mini cruise looks awsome! but its 3 - 4 hours drive from london!

check ur inbox!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cordial....11
    2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
    3. Family Spotify account32
    4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions