Groups

Travelling to Makkah (Mecca) via DUBAI and Pakistan.

This is a bit of a complicated request, I hope someone can help!

I want to go Mecca (Makkah) for a mini pilgrimage in Feb/March, however I also want to do a stopover in Dubai and Islamabad.

Can anyone recommend how best to utilise my travel plans to get it as cheap as possible. I think prices are coming in at around £850 plus. Alternatively if there are any other possible stopovers I could do, it would be most appreciated.

For example, travelling via Manchester to Jeddah for 2 weeks, Jeddah to Dubai for about 4/5 nights, Dubai to Islamabad for 2 weeks and back from Islamabad to Manchester.

I can only see Emirates who offer this. Does Saudi Airlines or any other carriers offer something Similar?

Thanks!

18 Comments

Strange

Original Poster

Why is that strange?

WestMidlands

Strange

Why comment if you have nothing constructive to say?

Original Poster

pineapplebitch

Why comment if you have nothing constructive to say?

Thanks buddy.

Hi there after doing a quick search on sky scanner, leaving Manchester to Jeddah about £261 one way that's with saudia, Jeddah to Dubai £83 with flynas one way then shaheen air to Islamabad one way is coming in at £73 then again shaheen air from Islamabad to Manchester is coming in at £268 obviously this will vary in dates but these were random dates starting from end of February to the end of March based on how long you wanted to stay. Total cost £685... Hope that helps

Edited by: "msjames" 23rd Sep 2016

Original Poster

msjames

Hi there after doing a quick search on sky scanner, leaving Manchester to … Hi there after doing a quick search on sky scanner, leaving Manchester to Jeddah about £261 one way that's with saudia, Jeddah to Dubai £83 with flynas one way then shaheen air to Islamabad one way is coming in at £73 then again shaheen air from Islamabad to Manchester is coming in at £268 obviously this will vary in dates but these were random dates starting from end of February to the end of March based on how long you wanted to stay. Total cost £685... Hope that helps

Many thanks. I will check again, thanks for the help. It's appreciated.

Ta

upuntil march there are offers going on makkah and Dubai travels, don't know how it will work with pakistaan in the package, but there are flights to Saudi and Dubai for 2 weeks Saudi and 1 week Dubai for about 400

Hi There. When you checking for flights to Jeddah just make sure that the flight you choose doesnt have restrictions. Last year i was booking umrah for Feb 2016 and some cheaper Saudi flights specifically said these are not valid for Umrah / Hajj on the booking website so just be wary of that

plus I think there are new visa rules/prices coming into affect on the 1st October
    Edited by: "EN1GMA" 23rd Sep 2016

Original Poster

lendu

upuntil march there are offers going on makkah and Dubai travels, don't … upuntil march there are offers going on makkah and Dubai travels, don't know how it will work with pakistaan in the package, but there are flights to Saudi and Dubai for 2 weeks Saudi and 1 week Dubai for about 400

D

Where are they based?

Original Poster

fauji786

Hi There. When you checking for flights to Jeddah just make sure that the … Hi There. When you checking for flights to Jeddah just make sure that the flight you choose doesnt have restrictions. Last year i was booking umrah for Feb 2016 and some cheaper Saudi flights specifically said these are not valid for Umrah / Hajj on the booking website so just be wary of that

Hi. Thanks for the tip, however as my parents lives in Saudi Arabia, I won't have that problem. I will be going on a visit visa did the same last year, but stopped in abu Dhabi for 2 nights.

Original Poster

EN1GMA

plus I think there are new visa rules/prices coming into affect on the … plus I think there are new visa rules/prices coming into affect on the 1st October

New rules for Umrah/Hajj?

roadie

New rules for Umrah/Hajj?

Sorry not new rules but new costs for Visa. I'll pm you

roadie

Hi. Thanks for the tip, however as my parents lives in Saudi Arabia, I … Hi. Thanks for the tip, however as my parents lives in Saudi Arabia, I won't have that problem. I will be going on a visit visa did the same last year, but stopped in abu Dhabi for 2 nights.

ok excellent - May Allah make it easy for you and accept your Umrah in sha allah

Original Poster

fauji786

ok excellent - May Allah make it easy for you and accept your Umrah in … ok excellent - May Allah make it easy for you and accept your Umrah in sha allah

Thanks. Ameen.

Thank you everyone for the help.
    Need to start looking again. Lol

WestMidlands

Strange

it would be strange if he was looking for cheap shoes and rucksacks for the journey.

I meant it's strange only one airline offering it as he said

Original Poster

generaloneill

it would be strange if he was looking for cheap shoes and rucksacks for … it would be strange if he was looking for cheap shoes and rucksacks for the journey.

I think cheap shoes always help as your shows always go missing in the Kaaba/Haram-(Holy place for Muslims)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1922

See more discussions