Groups

Travelling with laptop

Just double checking, has anyone flew with Easyjet to France lately. Did you have any problem with taking laptop and tablets on your flight? Flying next week to France with hand luggage only, and don't really want to hand over my laptop. I checked their website and they are only mentioning arabic countries, thanks
    J

4 Comments

France is not included in the ban so you won't have any issues with regard to laptops/tablets etc

Original Poster

TrekTrendy

France is not included in the ban so you won't have any issues with … France is not included in the ban so you won't have any issues with regard to laptops/tablets etc

Thanks, it's what I thought but wanted to make sure
    J

I'm flying just after Easter with a different airline. Whilst you can take it it's best to check the dimensions. I'm allowed one piece of handluggage and a handbag or slim laptop case. They specify dimensions and my laptop is within the dimensions but my neoprene case makes it 2cm too large in one dimension but 5cm smaller in another.

so I phoned to query whether the dimensions were strict or could I remove the case and fold it in my pocket and take the laptop thru naked :). obviously once past checkin I would put the case back on.

I was told that it would probably be accepted but couldn't be g'teed. so I may be ok one way and not the other !!! then it would be a choice of in the hold or leave it behind like you I wouldn't trust it going in the hold so I'm not taking my laptop.

Don't people follow the news properly anymore?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      2. What would be HELL to you?66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions