Groups

Travelling without a Visa

Hi, I have an Indian passport and obviously need visas for 98% of the world (yes, it is absolutely useless).

however, is there any place near the UK where I can travel without a visa? I am looking to go somewhere over the easter weekend.

8 Comments

Greece is the closest place you'll get to the uk without a visa... i think.

if you are already in uk then go to Ireland or Belfast,and if you are out side uk then go to pakistan or bangladash or nepal
    Edited by: "addjon" 13th Mar 2011

dont talk stupid. your passport is not useless. you got here bcos of your passport. get visas and go wherever u want to. why grumble. b proactive.

visa are useless, they are jsut another way to squeeze us out of our money

black gerbil1

visa are useless, they are jsut another way to squeeze us out of our money

did you need one when filming lost in Hawaii?

go on holiday to India?

numptyj

did you need one when filming lost in Hawaii?

nope, although i have that much money, i was giving people back handers if you know wha i mean fam, and go all the goodz

black gerbil1

nope, although i have that much money, i was giving people back handers … nope, although i have that much money, i was giving people back handers if you know wha i mean fam, and go all the goodz

standard fam
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions