Travelodge £15 room deals - has anyone managed to book one today?

9 replies
Found 7th Jun 2007
Well, I am just about at the end of my tether now with the Travelodge site - all I get is
'site experiencing heavy traffic'
and when I do get to an almost booking point I get this bl**dy message again.:x

Has anyone managed to make a booking today?

Any tips anyone?

Cheers

10 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Emasu has i think. :thumbsup:

I managed to book a room at about 18.30 with some delay, the website is being pretty useless right now though - Good luck!

If you do get the 'heavy traffic' message in the middle of booking, just press the back button and it should take you back to where you were, that's what it did with me.

Original Poster

My whinging, whineing and perserverance have paid off, finally managed to back two rooms. Annoying though that the car parking charges are going to cost more than the hotel room at Covent Garden but never mind!

For anyone else trying to book, keep trying and good luck :-D

amanda f

Any tips anyone?Cheers

Yes go via topcashback and you can receive £3.60 in cashback for each booking,Making these rooms £11.40.So if you are booking more than one room,make seperate bookings.Beat that for value.

bazr

Yes go via topcashback and you can receive £3.60 in cashback for each … Yes go via topcashback and you can receive £3.60 in cashback for each booking,Making these rooms £11.40.So if you are booking more than one room,make seperate bookings.Beat that for value.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot about that!

I am such an accustomed bargain hunter that I am never happy until I get everything free!!!!! :giggle:

Original Poster

Thanks Bazr,

I haven't used Topcash before but too late to give it a go now GGrrrrrr but at least I will know for next time. :thumbsup:

Cheers

p.s. was meaning to ask you, do you use 'Cleveland' when you have to give a county as part of your address when buying online, even though it doesn't exist?

Syzable

Emasu has i think. :thumbsup:

Yep...Helidays 2007 here i come :lol:

just booked 2 nights at rugeley near to alton towers for 30 pounds

amanda f

Thanks Bazr, I haven't used Topcash before but too late to give it a go … Thanks Bazr, I haven't used Topcash before but too late to give it a go now GGrrrrrr but at least I will know for next time. :thumbsup: Cheers p.s. was meaning to ask you, do you use 'Cleveland' when you have to give a county as part of your address when buying online, even though it doesn't exist?

Hi Amanda,fellow North Eastener.:)
Yes,i live in Redcar and i always put Cleveland as part of my addy,even though my post code is TS for Teesside.Sometimes i get letters to my house and the addy has North Yorkshire in it.Very confusing this area .:roll:
Edit:Topcashback is very much like quidco and i tend to use it secondary to quidco,if quidco do not have a retailer in their list,i then go to topcashback.The one thing that is now better than quidco is that there is now no admin fee whatsoever,so every penny you earn from the start is your's.

Travelodge are now featured on Quidco as well as Topcashback,giving you £3.60 cashback.So remember if you are booking more than one room,make seperate bookings through quidco for each room and then each room will only cost you £11.40. HTH.:)
]http//ww…=97
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427814638
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564087
    3. 02 priority33
    4. Leicester sack their manager!916

See more discussions