Found 11th Nov 2016
Hi, I'm 18 years old and at the end of January me and 2 friends are looking at booking a room for 3 adults in the London Docklands Travelodge. We want to book it on a debit card but our student loans don't come in till beginning of January so we don't want to pay yet, is it possible to do that?? Like book now and pay on the debit card we booked on when we get there?? Thanks for any answers x

10 Comments

I could be wrong but that kind of information is freely available on the Travel Lodge website no? Or ring them.

If you book online now payment is taken immediately

You'll have to ring them and ask.

http://s12.postimg.org/hbvmg1mrx/screenshot_2103.png

i assume like most places you pay when you book ...

I've stayed there and it's a nice place - right next to the DLR too

Banned

deeky

You'll have to ring them and ask.

Thanks for the TEAM promotional rate tip. I'm gonna post that. Now just to find the remotest Travelodge in the country and conjure up the most obscure job title I can think of.

Edited by: "cchopps" 11th Nov 2016

I think you have to pay when you book with travelodge but try some hotels on trip advisor because some hotels don't want payment till you check in and you might find a bargain.

Why not just use student overdraft? It's 0% interest

There's vouchers on the internet for 25% off for January and early February dates if that helps you?

Original Poster

Thanks for your answers guys I can't use a student overdraft as I don't actually have one, just a normal bank account with no overdraft :') thanks for the voucher tip I hadn't seen them! X
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions