Travelodge discount code or free breakfast code

Posted 18th Feb
Has anyone come across a travelodge discount or free breakfast code? Wanting to take the kids to London in the May holidays. Had a quick google but none of those codes seem to work. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
You could try this 15% off code 9QNW3W2C
billingtonrover18/02/2020 16:31

You could try this 15% off code 9QNW3W2C

Thank you I think that's the one I tried earlier... It says not valid for London hotels unfortunately but thank you!
We just come back from the travelodge Waterloo don’t have any codes but they were doing the breakfasts free for under 15
rwf382018/02/2020 17:53

We just come back from the travelodge Waterloo don’t have any codes but t …We just come back from the travelodge Waterloo don’t have any codes but they were doing the breakfasts free for under 15

Thank you that's good to know! I'm not sure yet which to pick. Looking at Marylebone at the moment
strong118/02/2020 22:40

travelodge 15% off code

Thank you that's the one I tried which doesn't work
LemonHead19/02/2020 10:02

Are these any good?https://www.voucherbox.co.uk/vouchers/travelodge

Thank you. It's says not for bookings after March for the 25%
Just researching the newsletter one now (haven't found the newsletter on the website yet)
nadhaw19/02/2020 14:52

Thank you. It's says not for bookings after March for the 25%Just …Thank you. It's says not for bookings after March for the 25%Just researching the newsletter one now (haven't found the newsletter on the website yet)

Yeah, their newsletter isn't easy to find on their website. I just did a quick Google search and came up with this.

travelodge.co.uk/ema…-up

TopCashback are also offering up to 10% cashback as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants