Expired

Travelodge Discounts Anyone any idea's

14 replies
Found 4th Nov 2010
Hi Does anyone know of any discounts for Travelodge. Looking for mid December, North East England.

Cheers

14 Comments

Aren't they quite cheap anyway, but dreadful?

Original Poster

Stopped in one earlier this month was very clean, ok not the Ritz, but its just a stop over place.

Banned

I'm doing my work experience there They are actually quite clean and tidy.

If you are booking for more than one night, then it's cheaper to book each night individually rather than in a block.
Edited by: "No0b!$T" 4th Nov 2010

They are not dreadful. They are good value for money.

exmouthred

They are not dreadful. They are good value for money.

+1.

No0b!$T

I'm doing my work experience there They are actually quite clean and … I'm doing my work experience there They are actually quite clean and tidy.If you are booking for more than one night, then it's cheaper to book each night individually rather than in a block.

Wow! What do you do? Do you have a reasonable standard of spoken English?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hot uk deals at its best, always someone puting up a poor remark / dig when someone posts

scott_campbell9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hot uk deals at its best, … ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hot uk deals at its best, always someone puting up a poor remark / dig when someone posts

You sound pathetic.

termite

You sound pathetic.

You are pathetic.

termite

You sound pathetic.

thats pathetic ---see above -

Anyway, ignoring the daft, hopeless and helpless pair above, if you book now, a Travelodge around the north east in mid December will be about £20. You might not get a shower head, the bedside table will probably be smashed and when you go to ask whether someone can assist it may be impossible to locate a member of staff who can speak English.
But what do you expect?

Banned

termite

I am 15 and have lived in Scotland my whole life, so yeah i think i do.

You sound like a **** tbh

No0b!$T

I am 15 and have lived in Scotland my whole life

That'll explain it then.

^ lol'd
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226648
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871

See more discussions