Travelodge hotel - selling rooms if i can't go.

As above, can i advertise rooms on here for sale that i have booked? We can't go now and the travelodge insurance only covers serious medical issues. Not sure if it's allowed to sell them on here as we are just looking to get some money back for them. These were all sale rooms and we have email confirmatiosn available.

11 Comments

same here lol got two nights booked and no one to take me now sob sob

as far as i know, you can... someone else was selling some earlier (maybe that was you :? )

as long as it aint >2 of the same item. Guess if you post dates/places etc then you'll see what response is like. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;4140309

as far as i know, you can... someone else was selling some earlier (maybe … as far as i know, you can... someone else was selling some earlier (maybe that was you :? )as long as it aint >2 of the same item. Guess if you post dates/places etc then you'll see what response is like. :thumbsup:

Wasn't me but i'll maybe give it a go. I have 3 places in total - Doncaster, Cardiff and Chester, all for July so you never know.

Reddwarfposse5;4140383

Wasn't me but i'll maybe give it a go. I have 3 places in total - … Wasn't me but i'll maybe give it a go. I have 3 places in total - Doncaster, Cardiff and Chester, all for July so you never know.

post in the same thread! (putting dates/places in title will attract the more people)

these the £9 rooms?

oooh cardiff when?

Original Poster

One lot is the £9 rooms but the rest are varied. I'm away to post them for sale.
Cardiff ones are for July 13th, 14th and 15th.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies. These have now been posted in the For Sale section with all details.

nicki3668;4140307

same here lol got two nights booked and no one to take me now sob sob

Wheres yours for Nikki?

When I stayed at Travelodge they wanted i.d and to see the card it was booked with!!

Ive never been asked, and stay in them alot.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4141794

Ive never been asked, and stay in them alot.

Me neither. And if i did, i would say cousin, friend, etc booked it for me and here's the confirmation email...:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9522
    2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34
    3. Recommend accurate weighing scales11
    4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36

See more discussions