Expired

Travelodge / Innkeers / Premier Inn Codes for 1-5 June 2010

Found 23rd Dec 2009
As above, looking for accomodation for 3/4nights around Tamworth/Brum for as little as possible.

Needs to be a family room (2adults and 1 child). Managed to price up a TL for £22 per night for upto 4 nights but its on the M42 which isnt the best TL around.

We stayed in the Innkeepers Lodge last time and this included Breakfast for £29 iirc, but as cheap as possible with/without brekky would be appreicated.

6 Comments

I would reccomend you stick with inn keepers lodge at least these are clean have stayed in 3 diferent travel lodges and the rooms are always grubby and dirty hence we didnt stay there in end went to other hotel.
can reccomend innkeepers lodge in sutton coldfiels esp if you travelling onto tamworth or brum as it is on chester road north which is a major road but traffic isnt a prob by hotel, neither is noise.
and the travl lodges i stayed in were in brum and one was less than 6 months old but still not clean.

There is a Wetherspoons lodge in central Brum which always has 3 nights for 2 type deals.

termite;7361574

There is a Wetherspoons lodge in central Brum which always has 3 nights … There is a Wetherspoons lodge in central Brum which always has 3 nights for 2 type deals.

do you mean the briar rose

britanina have a deal on too at mo smack bang next to primark in city

Original Poster

caroline072;7360451

I would reccomend you stick with inn keepers lodge at least these are … I would reccomend you stick with inn keepers lodge at least these are clean have stayed in 3 diferent travel lodges and the rooms are always grubby and dirty hence we didnt stay there in end went to other hotel.can reccomend innkeepers lodge in sutton coldfiels esp if you travelling onto tamworth or brum as it is on chester road north which is a major road but traffic isnt a prob by hotel, neither is noise.and the travl lodges i stayed in were in brum and one was less than 6 months old but still not clean.

we're travelling to Drayton Manor, Tamworth, Swadicolte, and maybe Lichfield if that helps. I may be able to get a TL for £15-£22 a night and theres a Weatherspoons in Tamworth anyhoo. This break needs to be as cheap as possible :thumbsup:

What exactly are you expecting people to suggest? There is no way you will find family accommodation cheaper than Travelodge without camping, so if you only want to pay £20 you may as well book it now.

Original Poster

termite;7370117

What exactly are you expecting people to suggest? There is no way you … What exactly are you expecting people to suggest? There is no way you will find family accommodation cheaper than Travelodge without camping, so if you only want to pay £20 you may as well book it now.

TL sale in Jan! I may get one for £9/£15 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions