Travelodge Monday 3rd Jan 2011 Family Room - Trafford, Manchester

Travelodge Monday 3rd Jan 2011 Family Room - Trafford, Manchester
I booked the wrong day and can't get a refund so if you have use for it let me know.

15 Comments

Original Poster

heheheh hmm

count me in....like a good party !! only live about 20 mins away too !

lindseyanndavis

count me in....like a good party !! only live about 20 mins away too !

This is for a family room, i'll keep an eye out for any double rooms .

could take the wife there for a romantic evening.... !

Would glady take it off your hands

Original Poster

usman330

could take the wife there for a romantic evening.... !Would glady take it … could take the wife there for a romantic evening.... !Would glady take it off your hands

hi please PM me for details - thanks

Original Poster

hi guys glad you're taking this post seriously ! I was just being kind as didnt want the room to go to waste but also do not want it messed up as it's in my name!

Glad its gone to someone !! I would have had it if it was a weekend...!! You have done a good deed. Thought the travel lodge you dont have to pay until you leave or arrive?

How much do you want for it

emmajg

but also do not want it messed up as it's in my name!

Uh oh.

Original Poster

notts6501

How much do you want for it

I don't want anything for it - just would like someone to get the use of it and not trash it :o)

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

did you try changing the dates?

i got it on their £9 sale deal
"This booking can be cancelled but may not be eligible for a refund. Alternatively you can keep the stay on the original details."

emmajg

i got it on their £9 sale deal "This booking can be cancelled but may not … i got it on their £9 sale deal "This booking can be cancelled but may not be eligible for a refund. Alternatively you can keep the stay on the original details."

Hiya Emma, very kind of you to give this away. There is an auction website which i won't name where there are many of these for sale

( Before anyone says i know morally you shouldn't )

Original Poster

darren9030

Hiya Emma, very kind of you to give this away. There is an auction … Hiya Emma, very kind of you to give this away. There is an auction website which i won't name where there are many of these for sale :)( Before anyone says i know morally you shouldn't )

hehhe no I'm happy to give away

Hi emmajg
Thanks so much for your kind offer.
Tried to Pm you but your Pm thing is not enabled, so drop me a pm or I will try again later.

Thanks emmajg for your generosity !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
    3. 5am gym crew20132
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions