Travelodge Saver Room Rate - Date Can be Changed

Found 24th MarEdited by:"georgegiraffe113"
After many years of using Travelodges I have always assumed a saver room rate once booked is "use it or loose it".

I could not make a booking I had for this weekend and was able to rebook for a later date for a reasonable fee.

Just thought it would be nice for you lovely people to know this.
Community Updates
9 Comments
Good to know! What was the 'reasonable' fee?
Original Poster
Not sure because my original booking I had had 50% on 2 nights of a 3 night booking off for stopping over the weekend. I paid £23 extra which in large part was because that offer was not available for my new stay. Think it may have been £5?
What does "use it or loose it" mean? Use it or make it less tight?

Makes no sense.
CrashOverride50 m ago

Good to know! What was the 'reasonable' fee?

It's a fiver I think, plus the difference in price. I don't think a lower price for the new date will absorb the £5 fee though. I mean I don't think you get refunded anything if the new date is a lower price. You pay the extra if it's more expensive, plus the admin fee.
Thanks - good to know they are flexible with it... had a similar issue the other week where a gig date was changed... we made the most of the hotel anyway, but did wonder if we should have gotten in touch.
Original Poster
I mean that if are unable to stay at the date you booked, my understanding was you loose your booking and payment made at time of booking.

Although no refunds are permitted, the can be rebooked at same travelodge subject to saver rooms being available at the new desired booking date(s).
georgegiraffe1139 m ago

I mean that if are unable to stay at the date you booked, my understanding …I mean that if are unable to stay at the date you booked, my understanding was you loose your booking and payment made at time of booking.Although no refunds are permitted, the can be rebooked at same travelodge subject to saver rooms being available at the new desired booking date(s).

Yeah we know what you meant
grex91017 h, 59 m ago

What does "use it or loose it" mean? Use it or make it less tight? Makes …What does "use it or loose it" mean? Use it or make it less tight? Makes no sense.

"Makes no sense"

Is the above irony or hypocrisy?
Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Mar
georgegiraffe11320 h, 23 m ago

I mean that if are unable to stay at the date you booked, my understanding …I mean that if are unable to stay at the date you booked, my understanding was you loose your booking and payment made at time of booking.Although no refunds are permitted, the can be rebooked at same travelodge subject to saver rooms being available at the new desired booking date(s).

How do you "loose" a booking?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants