Found 7th May 2008
Will travelodge be having a summer sale this year because i will be visiting london in july for 4 nights and not sure wether to wait for the sale or book a room. please help. thanks

4 Comments

Why don't you click on the 'saver rooms' link on the website? I booked a room in Edinburgh for £29 a night...there's loads available...I think some are even cheaper, depending on what date you go..

You usually have to book in advance to get the best deals-as they book up to 12 months in advance now. If you had booked in Jan for July you could have got the £29 London deals then. You are best to click on the super saver link on the travelodge site, put in London and see what is avaialble. I have checked and 4 nights together in July with a supersaver is hard to get. sun 6 th July to Fri 11 £49-£59 per night London City Road. 17to 22 july same location.A lot more of the £49 rooms for 4 days available in August. Still a lot cheaper I suppose than their £119 strandard tarriff.

Original Poster

yh appreciate the suggestions i found one in royal park for £49 a night mite just go ahead and book that

book now the l8r u leave in the more they charge normaly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72790
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions