Groups

Travian

Hi, has anyone heard of a online game called travian, i was just wondeing if its ok to play and not a bit dodgy,

any help welcomed and rep will be given

8 Comments

Hi, it's a german based browser game where you build towns and compete with neighbours. I haven't played it but believe it is similar to the Sims. Hth.

Original Poster

Banana79;2467408

Hi, it's a german based browser game where you build towns and compete … Hi, it's a german based browser game where you build towns and compete with neighbours. I haven't played it but believe it is similar to the Sims. Hth.

ok cheers, do you know if its safe to play?

Not quite sure what you mean by safe. Do you mean viruses or dodgy players?

Original Poster

Banana79;2467423

Not quite sure what you mean by safe. Do you mean viruses or dodgy … Not quite sure what you mean by safe. Do you mean viruses or dodgy players?

yes, is there any chance i could get a virus from playing it?

I've played it and no

No, I shouldn't think so. Enjoy!

I've played it. Can be good fun but to be really involved you need to spend a lot of time on it.

:whistling: Did we help? Do any of us get our rep???

Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions