Groups

Treadmill

Hi guys,

I've no idea about what's what when it comes to treadmills - but want a nice sturdy one which has programmable routines, computer screen, incline (if possible), and heartrate monitor.

anyone have one, or know of one suitable?
    I'm in London, and have a budget of around 600 squids.

Thanks,
    J

8 Comments

My daughter bought on offer from Argos last month, keep looking as they go "on offer" every few weeks and they are a bit of a fad thing. She's given up already.

Original Poster

well, I've just bought the one from sportsequipmentuk.com ..... BRING ON OPERATION BUSTAGUT!

Banned

surfer90;1991887

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3355707/Trail/searchtext%3ETREADMILL.htm

£500!

best bet is to look on ebay and limit searches to within driving distance of your home. I have seen many on there go for about 20% of RRP so expect to pay about £100 for a £500 machine.

Original Poster

footballfan;1991923

We have got one of these no heart monitor, but a good … We have got one of these no heart monitor, but a good machine.http://www.sportsequipmentuk.com/detail.asp?productID=257

Took delivery of this today ..... holy ****!
    The delivery men brought it up to my front door (I'm on 1st floor) and then told me I was on my own.

it's 100kg!!! 220lbs!!! freakin hell!

So, once all manouvred into position (on my own, as i thought delivery guys would help me set up .. yeh right!!!), and then realised I actually wanted to run towards the TV, i turned it around and had a run.

It's a great machine for a fantastic price.
    Nice recommendation! Reps!

Why not just jog around the block and save yourself the money? The weather has been brilliant!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions