Groups
    EXPIRED

Treadmill Wanted - Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get a decent one?

Banned
    Am looking for a treadmill with a budget of about £300 but am after a decent one, have been stalking ebay and there's a few good ones but thought someone here might be able to help??

Must have power incline and go up to atleast 20kph

Rep for anyone that can help

I've done all the google searches but if you know of any websites that sell my spec at my price please let me know

15 Comments

20kph is pretty fast for a home treadmill. I know the life fitness gym treadmills just about manage 20. Ebay is probably your bes option, maybe try to pick up a used more expensive model?

my sister has a treadmill that i think she wants to sell will ask her and let you know

you really need one that goes 20kph????

I`ve got a Kirsty Gallagher from argos that you can have for a fair price,where are you from.unwanted present,only used twice

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5108292

you really need one that goes 20kph????

When I go to the Gym I usually build myself up to 12/13mph which is about 20kph, ebay has a few going for about £350 that go 22kph....just been made redundant though (shoddy Norwich Union) so need to cut some costs, £45 a month gym membership is a good start

smallkiwi;5108906

I`ve got a Kirsty Gallagher from argos that you can have for a fair … I`ve got a Kirsty Gallagher from argos that you can have for a fair price,where are you from.unwanted present,only used twice

Am in York, what's the model?

Original Poster Banned

mojo.121;5108270

my sister has a treadmill that i think she wants to sell will ask her and … my sister has a treadmill that i think she wants to sell will ask her and let you know

Cool, if you could let me know that'll be great, thanks

Zootaga;5109053

Cool, if you could let me know that'll be great, thanks

Sorry just spoke with her and shes not sure now if she wants to sell sorry again. Hope you get what you are lucking for :oops:

im not trying to be rude but have you thought of road running? Its free so would save gym membership and the cost of a treadmill?

Try Decathlon if there is one nearby

sorry I`m near Swansea

smallkiwi;5110729

sorry I`m near Swansea

Zootaga;5109048

When I go to the Gym I usually build myself up to 12/13mph which is about … When I go to the Gym I usually build myself up to 12/13mph which is about 20kph, ebay has a few going for about £350 that go 22kph....just been made redundant though (shoddy Norwich Union) so need to cut some costs, £45 a month gym membership is a good startAm in York, what's the model?

sorry I`m near Swansea

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp;5109694

im not trying to be rude but have you thought of road running? Its free … im not trying to be rude but have you thought of road running? Its free so would save gym membership and the cost of a treadmill?

I live in a busy area with lots of nosy neighbours, if I lived in the countryside then yeah I would but as it stands I don't fancy running round a bunch of streets on concrete, I'd rather run in my own home, also I run for atleast an hour everyday, I don't fancy doing that in the rain, snow, wind etc....and am in Yorkshire which has a lot of that....

Have you thought about getting an Elliptical trainer instead? Running on a treadmill can really damage your joints and can cause injuries. Where as with an Elliptical there is no impact and so its much better for you.

Original Poster Banned

ryancs;5112766

Have you thought about getting an Elliptical trainer instead? Running on … Have you thought about getting an Elliptical trainer instead? Running on a treadmill can really damage your joints and can cause injuries. Where as with an Elliptical there is no impact and so its much better for you.

We already have one and it gives me back pain.....we also have a bike....and a rowing machine...and a vibration plate...and an ab trainer...and pretty much everything else....but I like to run......

Please no more alternatives.....am after a treadmill as the title suggests...Thanks

I've done some research, you don't get a decent new treadmill for £300. More like £700 Best troll ebay for a used/refurbished one.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110236
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31122
    3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October22
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34215

See more discussions