Treadmills

Posted 13th May
Simple one, really - anyone know anywhere who are selling (and delivering) treadmills?

Argos have some and say ready for delivery but when checking out it always shows out of stock.

Not wanting to spend more than £700-800, really.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Try Sports direct
stu199113/05/2020 18:15

Try Sports direct

I'll check them out... though I'd like to avoid them if at all possible but if they're going to deliver I might have to.

Thanks.
toninhopapoose13/05/2020 18:30

I'll check them out... though I'd like to avoid them if at all possible …I'll check them out... though I'd like to avoid them if at all possible but if they're going to deliver I might have to.Thanks.

decathlon.co.uk/tre…tml

This one is out of stock at the moment but they're expecting more stock soon if you wanted to avoid sports direct
I beg you, don't do it.

"I just don't use it"
- Every home treadmill owner ever.

"No, I'm different I will actually use it because I need to"
-Every prospective treadmill owner ever.
Edited by: "mogsog" 13th May
I have one that's recently been relegated to the garden.
Once i can get to the tip without queuing for a week it will go there.

I could sell it but i cba.

They are great for hanging clothes on but that's about it.
mogsog13/05/2020 18:57

I beg you, don't do it."I just don't use it" - Every home treadmill owner …I beg you, don't do it."I just don't use it" - Every home treadmill owner ever."No, I'm different I will actually use it because I need to" -Every prospective treadmill owner ever.

This is nonsense - bough a treadmill last year and I’ve hardly been off it. Great purchase. Just be aware, they do come with a necessary amount of maintenance - had to lubricate my belt three times in 12 months
Curlyman8314/05/2020 16:02

This is nonsense - bough a treadmill last year and I’ve hardly been off i …This is nonsense - bough a treadmill last year and I’ve hardly been off it. Great purchase. Just be aware, they do come with a necessary amount of maintenance - had to lubricate my belt three times in 12 months

My treadmill is a borough.
mogsog14/05/2020 16:35

My treadmill is a borough.

That’s great for you. Personally, I’m not a fan of road-running (dodgy knees).
Curlyman8314/05/2020 16:38

That’s great for you. Personally, I’m not a fan of road-running (dodgy kne …That’s great for you. Personally, I’m not a fan of road-running (dodgy knees).

The seems to be arguments from two different sides that both activities are very harmful for joints. See you in the pool when our knees are dust.
mogsog14/05/2020 16:42

The seems to be arguments from two different sides that both activities …The seems to be arguments from two different sides that both activities are very harmful for joints. See you in the pool when our knees are dust.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions