Groups

Treat them mean and keep them keen

How well does this work for peeps on here?

14 Comments

Fine for me :thumbsup::thumbsup: so much so I'm thinking of having feedback tatooed on my back ;-)

I kept my ex locked in a garage for a week and only fed her bread and water. She didn't visit me once in prison. So no, it didn't work for me.

andymwh1972;6966254

I kept my ex locked in a garage for a week and only fed her bread and … I kept my ex locked in a garage for a week and only fed her bread and water. She didn't visit me once in prison. So no, it didn't work for me.

PMSL:w00t:

Not at all well.
    Last strategy on earth to build a great relationship.
    Far too much emotional effort. Back in the far-a-way day when I dated then I immediately dumped anyone who had a go at me or acted like I was at their beck and call . I remember some boyfriend or other giving me what fettle down the phone - something about I'd been chatting to some other lad - and telling me how to behave . He was history straight away.
    Mean = Loser.

Ah - thinking ......
    This isn't a serious thread is it? Never mind, I've posted now.

chesso;6966296

Not at all well. Last strategy on earth to build a great relationship.Far … Not at all well. Last strategy on earth to build a great relationship.Far too much emotional effort. Back in the far-a-way day when I dated then I immediately dumped anyone who had a go at me or acted like I was at their beck and call . I remember some boyfriend or other giving me what fettle down the phone - something about I'd been chatting to some other lad - and telling me how to behave . He was history straight away.Mean = Loser.

]http//ww…-78 :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;6966343

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPqPwBk-78 :thumbsup:

Not as convincing as it could be!! :w00t:
    My delivery is a bit less melodic and much, much lower pitched. :-D

As you know from my other post there all beatches :thumbsup:

Treat them mean and keep them keen or Treat them well and they'll still give you hell :whistling:

Banned

playing games isnt the solution for a good relationship

chesso;6966378

Not as convincing as it could be!! :w00t:My delivery is a bit less … Not as convincing as it could be!! :w00t:My delivery is a bit less melodic and much, much lower with a pitched fork. :-D

ouch :w00t:

sassie;6966466

pants on fire, you love nekkid twister :-D

michelleleemoo;6966471

ouch :w00t:

:evil:

chesso;6966487

:evil:

sozzy :friends:

Only works if you want a pathetic, downtrodden partner with low self esteem. Not for me thanks.

Banned

sassie;6966466

Keeps things exciting.

If you're not looking for anything long-term then it's fine, as long as you're not too mean.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions