Trees for Londoners

Posted 7th Oct
woodlandtrust.org.uk/pro…rs/

Enter our ballot to be in with a chance of receiving two free trees to plant as part of National Tree Week and the Big Climate Fightback at the end of November.

Trees are warriors in the fight against climate change. Thanks to the support of the Mayor of London and players of People’s Postcode Lottery, we have 30,000 to give away to 15,000 Londoners. The trees come in packs of two, so you can plant one and pass the other on to a friend, family member or even to a local community group. Every pack contains one wild cherry and one rowan tree, perfect for London gardens and wildlife will love them too.

By filling in the form and you’ll be entered into a ballot. If your name is drawn, your trees will be sent out in late November, ready to be planted as part of National Tree Week (27 November to 1 December) and The Big Climate Fightback. All applicants must be 18 years or over. Only applications submitted between 9am on 3 October 2019 and 12pm on 11 November 2019 will be eligible.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
38621135-ik5oP.jpg
7 Comments
38621135-ik5oP.jpg
Hug a tree folks

38622743-OPMZc.jpg
Love trees. The woodland trust sent me 25 woodland tree saplings to replenish my local woods.
n15hu09/10/2019 23:34

Love trees. The woodland trust sent me 25 woodland tree saplings to …Love trees. The woodland trust sent me 25 woodland tree saplings to replenish my local woods.

Awww, how lovely Nish, that's amazing!
Hope you win NP but please treat them better than the last two

BTW you might find this interesting

forbes.com/sit…ng/
Hacked11/10/2019 13:47

Hope you win NP but please treat them better than the last two BTW …Hope you win NP but please treat them better than the last two BTW you might find this interesting https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2019/08/26/why-everything-they-say-about-the-amazon-including-that-its-the-lungs-of-the-world-is-wrong/

Thanks so much Hacked! Don't know how I missed this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants