Expired

Trial and keep a Phantom 3 Standard Drone

2 replies
Found 21st Aug 2016
***understand that my contact details can be used for marketing purposes for telephone, SMS, email & mail contact by selected 3rd parties***

We are offering one member of our community a chance to trial a Phantom 3 Standard Drone. The selected trialist will have 7 days of flying and filming before reporting back to us with their review. The best bit is that they get to keep the drone after the trial! Apply today to be in with a chance of being selected.

2 Comments

These are nothing but a waist of time you get nothing but txt, emails, and Phone calls from surveys see small print,they also sell your contact info.
' I certify that I am a Resident of the UK over the age of 18, and I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions and understand that my contact details can be used for marketing purposes for telephone, SMS, email & mail contact by selected 3rd parties. SIGN ME UP!'

Original Poster

dougle34

These are nothing but a waist of time you get nothing but txt, emails, … These are nothing but a waist of time you get nothing but txt, emails, and Phone calls from surveys see small print,they also sell your contact info.' I certify that I am a Resident of the UK over the age of 18, and I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions and understand that my contact details can be used for marketing purposes for telephone, SMS, email & mail contact by selected 3rd parties. SIGN ME UP!'

As least they give you a warning upfront lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55513
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions