Trick or Treating

Found 31st Oct 2017
I've had kids this year asking for money for trick or treating instead of sweets.

Brexit?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
32341292-JgAfk.jpg

Give it a year or two and they'll be accepting plastic or PayPal.
Mandz2751 m ago

Where on earth do you live? The kids around here are just happy to see no …Where on earth do you live? The kids around here are just happy to see no fruit

You think the OP has it rough? Round here there are 2 sneaking in the back door and stealing your laptop while you're at the front explaining how kids get sweets for Trick or Treat, not money.
CoeK3 m ago

Thank Greeks for brexit.Can we not complain about children without a …Thank Greeks for brexit.Can we not complain about children without a discussion about brexit or millennials?I live in the "posh bit" so all the kids from the scheme come here looking for cash.It isn't really posh it just isn't as run down as the places within a 10 min walk, and i'm going out for dinner tonight because I hate children and I hate clowns, I don't want to see a mix of both.

Have a nice meal

32341781-Jorh4.jpg

You need to move to a child free gated community.
36 Comments
32341292-JgAfk.jpg

Give it a year or two and they'll be accepting plastic or PayPal.
Probably cheaper than a respray!
Asking money for tricks you say?
Where on earth do you live? The kids around here are just happy to see no fruit
frakison23 m ago

Probably cheaper than a respray!

And the sweets will do less damage to their teeth than I will if they try something
BREXIT?
See how the young generation are entrepreneurial and will be the successful future of this great nation once free of the EU super state. See how the freedom of Brexit has had positives already, o can only imagine how fantastic of future will be as a free nation able to set everything from tax free tampons to secure borders.

Thank democracy for Brexit.
Just Millennials starting young. Did they cry when you told them to leave?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 31st Oct 2017
Mandz2751 m ago

Where on earth do you live? The kids around here are just happy to see no …Where on earth do you live? The kids around here are just happy to see no fruit

You think the OP has it rough? Round here there are 2 sneaking in the back door and stealing your laptop while you're at the front explaining how kids get sweets for Trick or Treat, not money.
Graham197918 m ago

BREXIT?See how the young generation are entrepreneurial and will be the …BREXIT?See how the young generation are entrepreneurial and will be the successful future of this great nation once free of the EU super state. See how the freedom of Brexit has had positives already, o can only imagine how fantastic of future will be as a free nation able to set everything from tax free tampons to secure borders.Thank democracy for Brexit.

Thank Greeks for brexit.

Can we not complain about children without a discussion about brexit or millennials?

I live in the "posh bit" so all the kids from the scheme come here looking for cash.

It isn't really posh it just isn't as run down as the places within a 10 min walk, and i'm going out for dinner tonight because I hate children and I hate clowns, I don't want to see a mix of both.
CoeK3 m ago

Thank Greeks for brexit.Can we not complain about children without a …Thank Greeks for brexit.Can we not complain about children without a discussion about brexit or millennials?I live in the "posh bit" so all the kids from the scheme come here looking for cash.It isn't really posh it just isn't as run down as the places within a 10 min walk, and i'm going out for dinner tonight because I hate children and I hate clowns, I don't want to see a mix of both.

Have a nice meal

32341781-Jorh4.jpg

deeky15 m ago

You think the OP has it rough? Round here there are 2 sneaking in the back …You think the OP has it rough? Round here there are 2 sneaking in the back door and stealing your laptop while you're at the front explaining how kids get sweets for Trick or Treat, not money.

CoeK16 m ago

Enjoy your McDonald's for one
catbeans10 m ago

Enjoy your McDonald's for one

If that flirty face is looking for a date you are barking up the wrong tree.
CoeK1 h, 4 m ago

Graham is the resident Snowflake, he brings it up in pretty much every post.
teh.arn1 m ago

Graham is the resident Snowflake, he brings it up in pretty much every …Graham is the resident Snowflake, he brings it up in pretty much every post.

I think he is a parodist.
CoeK46 m ago

If that flirty face is looking for a date you are barking up the wrong …If that flirty face is looking for a date you are barking up the wrong tree.

That's a shame
More just because I like the emoji rather than the meaning.
catbeans15 m ago

That's a shame More just because I like the emoji rather than the …That's a shame More just because I like the emoji rather than the meaning.

It looks more like a sarcastic smirk than a flirty face.
MSK.3 h, 45 m ago

I can vouch for that, they find the 15 foot gate a tad tricky, although I do let my nieces and nephews in.
DKLS3 m ago

I can vouch for that, they find the 15 foot gate a tad tricky, although I …I can vouch for that, they find the 15 foot gate a tad tricky, although I do let my nieces and nephews in.

Bliss
CoeK1 h, 11 m ago

It looks more like a sarcastic smirk than a flirty face.

That's what I as going for
Whether you're tricking or treating....

or hiding behind the sofa, with the lights off..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

32342663-PYLnn.jpg
Bought sweets but money? They can go to hell lol
Grab a big kitchen knife and stare at them for a few seconds. Then, close the door.
zworld19 m ago

Grab a big kitchen knife and stare at them for a few seconds. Then, close …Grab a big kitchen knife and stare at them for a few seconds. Then, close the door.

I prefer to just open the front door naked... then watch them run!
zworld45 m ago

Grab a big kitchen knife and stare at them for a few seconds. Then, close …Grab a big kitchen knife and stare at them for a few seconds. Then, close the door.

For some reason small children terrify me. *shudders*

Could always get a cattle prod

Haribo or gtfo i was told earlier. My my, how the world has changed.
barriey1 h, 9 m ago

That sort of thing wouldn't work for all of us and even for yourself its a gamble.
Its stupid anyway we spend all year telling kids not to accept sweets from strangers and one day a year its like randomly knock on peoples doors and demand sweets or else.

And it comes from America too, land of guns, is it actually just a yearly form of population control?
A child came to my house and knocked on the door so hard then a few seconds later he/she knocked on neighbours and that made the dog bark for a while.
I dont mind little kids such as 5-8 but when its 13 year old kids i find it rather rude.
A few good steps to get rid of these monsters
1) say theirs no sweets left, all the kids have taken them ( you didn't have them anyway) always worked for me
2) switch off lights
3) let them knock on doors as they move on like ants
4) tell them you have a dog and it doesn't like children
5) talk like a witch, im sure they will run away
6) open the door and say wait a minute but don't return back.
Graham19797 h, 33 m ago

BREXIT?See how the young generation are entrepreneurial and will be the …BREXIT?See how the young generation are entrepreneurial and will be the successful future of this great nation once free of the EU super state. See how the freedom of Brexit has had positives already, o can only imagine how fantastic of future will be as a free nation able to set everything from tax free tampons to secure borders.Thank democracy for Brexit.

do behave, if the last generation are anything to go by this next lot coming up will be even more useless.
barriey3 h, 14 m ago

Brexit? - more likely watching too much of the Apprentice.

It's nothing new, had the same around here years ago, and they weren't even wearing fancy dress.

Same group of kids were back asking for money for the guy a few days later, and they didn't have a guy, and then again playing a Christmas carol tape with their gettoblaster at Christmas,thankfully avoiding singing themselves.
Didn't know it had become a habit even here.
Haven't seen any kids trick or treating where I live for the past 6 years
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants