Groups

Tried Google with no luck!

I am wondering if suntanning on a sun bed tones up your skin?

After 3 kids and always getting back to pre-pregnancy weight it has just left the front of my tum slightly lose on the skin.

Luckily avoided stretchmarks, I am just left with this loose wrinkly bit of skin.

Would tanning pull the skin tighter? Random question I know!

18 Comments

Wouldnt think so Beth!!

You getting ready for May?

No, and it will increase your chance of skin cancer ten fold....what would your children prefer you had...saggy belly, or be in a coffin?

Original Poster

DAMNOME

You getting ready for May?

Yes lol

Lulu'sMammy

No, and it will increase your chance of skin cancer ten fold....what … No, and it will increase your chance of skin cancer ten fold....what would your children prefer you had...saggy belly, or be in a coffin?

I know, I am not a sun bed person. Havent used one since before the kids. But I have to admit I will sit out in the sun for ages.
    I just get sick of no matter how much weight I lose it will always be there! Maybe cellotape will do the job

Original Poster

jellybaby22

Don't think it will tbh.... Although I think u always look slimmer with a … Don't think it will tbh.... Although I think u always look slimmer with a tan.... Fake of course

see this is it, I see these mums at school who you can tell physically are bigger than others, but always 'look' smaller than most due to being tanned! Strange how a tan does make you look slimmer.

Beth, your healthy mate thats all that matters, and your lucky your slim...you could of course get fat to fill out the wrinkly bits lol x

Original Poster

haha I have to say when im preg my skin looks fab!! Don't think I want to go through it all again though for just 9 months of nice tummy skin!

At least from a distance you cannot see it. Will have to have all holiday photos taken by hubby about a mile away

Lulu'sMammy

No, and it will increase your chance of skin cancer ten fold....what … No, and it will increase your chance of skin cancer ten fold....what would your children prefer you had...saggy belly, or be in a coffin?

+1 dont do it!!!!

Sun beds most certainly do help with weight loss, even with a full appetite

in fact alongside fatigue its one of the best ways of diagnosing cancer.

I'd waaaay rather tap a chick with a slightly flappy belly than a chick with horrible dry sunbed skin. Especially if you're blonde. I don't get why girls use sunbeds, it just ruins them.

Would tanning pull the skin tighter?

http://www.vazebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/overcooked-sun-tan.jpg

I'm guessing not

OP, What a strange thing to ask

You need to decide whether you want a white loose wrinkly bit of skin or a tanned loose wrinkly bit of skin.

Banned

WHAT THE EYES HAVE SEEN WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

oO oO oO

cannyscot

[img]http://amerthehammerfitness.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/211greg-1.jpg?w=340&h=313[/img]Sunbed toned this guy up

That's Gregg Valentino isn't it? He holds the record for the biggest biceps. But he is now known as the man whose arm exploded Link, not nice of his arm after surgery

Edited by: "trog0" 27th Jan 2011

lumoruk

WHAT THE EYES HAVE SEEN WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN! oO oO oO

Sorry, I just had to warn her
    Edited by: "trog0" 27th Jan 2011

Original Poster

trog0

I'm guessing not

haha I am so greatful for that picture! I will not be wasting my money or time on the beds. Will just have to hope the firming cream I bought yesterday which is supposed to show visably good results within 7 days works!

Transit yes it was a strange thing to ask, But if I didn't ask, I would always wonder.

Tanning not only damages the skin, but also the collagen layer beneath the skin. So effectively it would make you saggy!
    Suppose that's what happened to that poor woman in the picture.
    Hate plastic surgery, but if ever there was a case for nip'n tuck, then that is it! Scary oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions