Groups

Trip Advisors "2009 Dirtiest Hotels"

Just hope no one has booked at any of these hotels for this year!!

Great quote from a customer who stayed at The Corbigoe Hotel in London, its actually quite entertaining to read some of the worst reviews ever,

"Do not stay here if you value your life!!! lol

Here is the link to the UK's dirtiest but you can choose from other destinations,

"I have 30 bites from bugs in room 919"

Yukkkkkkkkkk

And if you are a HUKD user and own one of these Hotels "Get of your arse and clean the place up!!"

15 Comments

[email protected] Imperial in Manc,someone said it had a black & white television,someone else a toenail in the bed and another said they dont serve bacon as the owners are Muslim.

Class reviews!

Original Poster

deb8z;4506147

[email protected] Imperial in Manc,someone said it had a black & white … [email protected] Imperial in Manc,someone said it had a black & white television,someone else a toenail in the bed and another said they dont serve bacon as the owners are Muslim.Class reviews!

Lmao

Awesome stuff - had to check to see if I'd stayed in any of them lol

Clondikemike, you got the tripadvisor email as well then ?

I didnt read many of the comments, just went through the travellers photos, some of the bites look dreadful !!

One of the reviews for the Imperial manchester by a french guest starts "Quelle horreur !!!" lol

Original Poster

smithyp1;4506323

Clondikemike, you got the tripadvisor email as well then ? I didnt read … Clondikemike, you got the tripadvisor email as well then ? I didnt read many of the comments, just went through the travellers photos, some of the bites look dreadful !!

I did and i never bother reading them but the "2009 Dirtiest Hotels" subject line made it impossible not to

this is why people should research LOTS before they book their holiday.

Original Poster

Trip advisor is like a bible for me when i go on holiday or travelling, couldnt do with out it and have found some great gems and avoided some nightmares when i was travelling through Malaysia and Thailand

I like how one reviewer has re-named it the Unimperial...pmsl

Original Poster

The Gresham Hotel seems nice according to one reviewer

I'd rather sleep at Euston Station, what a sh*t-hole. I had booked a twin room with on-suite bathroom
    My wife and I were offered two rooms.
    In one there was no hot water. We were told this before hand and the other had hot water but the shower was in pieces on the cublcle floor. (The same shower as in the photos)Neither looked as though they had been cleaned for a week,

lmao

Original Poster

Or the "Hotel Carter in New York"

I should have known that when I got a hotel in Manhattan for 100 a night that it would be a nasty bug infested experience! The downstairs bathroom in the lobby has graffiti that says "if you want an STD stay here!"

pmsl

just checked its ok ive not booked any of them hotels for this year lmao

Original Poster

Coiuld you imagine if you had booked and paid and were going tomorrow for 2 weeks to one of these hotels and found it on here

clondikemike;4506579

Or the "Hotel Carter in New York"I should have known that when I got a … Or the "Hotel Carter in New York"I should have known that when I got a hotel in Manhattan for 100 a night that it would be a nasty bug infested experience! The downstairs bathroom in the lobby has graffiti that says "if you want an STD stay here!"pmsl

This was voted the worst hotel in the world, been a few murders here apparenly. But when I was searching for a New York Hotel this one kept coming up on the first pages as bestsellers. So if you didn't read the reviews you would be in for a right shock.

Although only just getting back last week i can vouch for it's great location

Would recommend Room Mate Grace for a place in New York, spot on and only just over £100 a night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions