Groups

Trip of Europe, any ideas?

Thinking of doing a trip of Europe, just wondering if anyone has any good tips or websites? Places to sleep, travel etc.

Many thanks

5 Comments

Go ]interrailing for 22 days then stay at the last place you visit and fly home. You can visit over 30 countries so plenty to choose from and can sleep on the night trains as they travel so can save on accomodation for some nights.

mr.potato_head;5676436

Go ]interrailing for 22 days then stay at the last place you visit and … Go ]interrailing for 22 days then stay at the last place you visit and fly home. You can visit over 30 countries so plenty to choose from and can sleep on the night trains as they travel so can save on accomodation for some nights.

Yeah this is the way to do it! I'm leaving for Madrid tomorrow morning and going around all of Europe for a about a month then flying back from Croatia!

Cant Wait:-D

roryk83;5676687

Yeah this is the way to do it! I'm leaving for Madrid tomorrow morning … Yeah this is the way to do it! I'm leaving for Madrid tomorrow morning and going around all of Europe for a about a month then flying back from Croatia!Cant Wait:-D

Have an amazin time!

that sounds awesome...would love to do the same thing sometime

have a great time m8, i would love to go backpacking through italy, it would be amazing lol

Try looking at STA travel
    statravel.com/

My daughter did a 'round the world' trip with them and they help you organise it.
    Thats if your under 26yrs or a student.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2742
      2. word association Game74044576
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767437
      4. Giffgaff New goodybags35

See more discussions