Trip to Canada in August

Found 1st Feb
Hi Folks,

Looking for help with a 2 week trip to Vancouver

Want to use an RV but prices are very expensive. There'll be 4 adults and 1 child. Open to itineraries and ideas please.

Happy to fly from anywhere in Europe but ideally from the UK.

Thanks in advance 😁
Community Updates
AskTravel
4 Comments
My sister went to Vancouver last year. They spent a few days there and a cruise to Alaska. Mind you, she has money to burn. I've seen her pictures and they did loads of stuff in the Vancouver area such as mountain biking, boat trips etc. I'd love to go. I'll ask her next time we talk if she has any suggestions
Fly with Canadian affair/Transat. I usually get flights from Manchester to Toronto for just over £300. Although you have left it a bit late to be honest.
Contact trailfinders travel agents, either online, phone or store. They got me flights with BA. 6 nights in 4 star hotels in toronto and niagara falls, and transfers, cheaper than what i could get the flights for. Worth a try.
Edited by: "cornishscouse" 2nd Feb
I flew Icelandair a couple of years ago from Aberdeen (local for me, other airports are available!) and they were great prices, easy changeover in Reykjavik (you get free stopovers there, if you want). Vancouver stay was airbnb type of thing for a bit (brilliant staying with a local in her home) then ferry/express bus up Vancouver Island coast, staying at hostels and motels. Cheap and cheerful, but very easy and comfortable. Ferry goes right up the west coast to Prince Rupert via Inside Passage, spectacular run, if you want, or there are lots of local trips, too. See bcferries.com/
In Vancouver there is a lovely Chinese Garden dedicated to Sun Yat Sen, in Chinatown. Loads to see and do, really even just pottering about the city. tourismvancouver.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants