Groups

Trip to Poland

Hello. Travelling to Poland (Krakow) in January 2017. I have a Revolut, WeSwap and a Travelex Supercard. Any recommendations on which would be the best one to load with GBP to withdraw PLN over there? I know I should check what rates they are offering, just wondering on people's past experiences. Thank you.

14 Comments

travelex supercard works well. good rates, great place btw

If you get a chance have a trip here
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Wieliczka_salt_mine.jpg/300px-Wieliczka_salt_mine.jpg

If you take cash £ the Kantors are quite competitive, (foreign exchange) you will prob get very close to the XE rate of exchange
    Edited by: "ssuk100" 27th Nov 2016

Also I'll be in Krakow in January, we can go out for a beer!! lol
    Edited by: "ssuk100" 27th Nov 2016

Banned

ssuk100

Also I'll be in Krakow in January, we can go out for a beer!! lol

HUKD meet up.

archer1204

If you get a chance have a trip here

Where's that mate? Going to Kraków in Feb

Original Poster

xbox360man

Where's that mate? Going to Kraków in Feb

salt mines

If you havn't been there before you can pay for your dinner by the weight of it which can be fun and its so cheap out there

simonpriest

salt mines

yeah its a must also you can see where they filmed Schindlers List and see the museum and of course visit Auschwitz if you havn't visited a concentration camp before.

Poland is weirdly homogeneous, which is rare in this day and age.

My son has just come back from Krakow and was getting 10% using his Revolut card, just make sure you wrap up well, we went in January a few years ago and it was bitterly cold, we really enjoyed ourselves even though it was cold.

10% more

simonpriest

salt mines

​Salt Mines, well worth going to.

Why not just use your Resolut card and not take any cash out? You can use card machines in as many places as here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mayweather vs Mcgregor34
      2. cheap glasses websites11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55
      4. Import charges from USA44

See more discussions