Found 12th Sep 2009
What's your nickname, and how did you get it?

34 Comments

Woody...my surname use to be Woodhall and also i love Toy Story films...thus Woody

(actually i love and own all pixar films now)

Twinks, or twinkle, my dad used to call me it and when he was dying told me that every star in the sky had a twinkle that would remind me of him and the star that was the brightest would be him, from the moment he knew he was dying he called me that and its stuck, 25 years later..i get all variations of it and pretty much everyone I know calls me it at some point or knows thats me if they hear that name.

nikkib123;6277481

Tripod, Woody - is it going to be another one of those theads!

and i didnt even mean it to be! :-D
mines was an honest answer as well!

nikkib123;6277481

Tripod, Woody - is it going to be another one of those theads!

typical blokes lol xxx :thumbsup:

snowflake;6277469

Twinks, or twinkle, my dad used to call me it and when he was dying told … Twinks, or twinkle, my dad used to call me it and when he was dying told me that every star in the sky had a twinkle that would remind me of him and the star that was the brightest would be him, from the moment he knew he was dying he called me that and its stuck, 25 years later..i get all variations of it and pretty much everyone I know calls me it at some point or knows thats me if they hear that name.

one of my mates we use to call Twinkle Toes...he turned out gay! lol!:whistling:

awoodhall2003;6277494

one of my mates we use to call Twinkle Toes...he turned out gay! … one of my mates we use to call Twinkle Toes...he turned out gay! lol!:whistling:

lol well have to admit I have been called that ..but Im female and very straight ;-)

Original Poster

nikkib123;6277496

Hahahaha - I believe you :-D

Stop thread spoilinb Bab's. Nickname, or get out!

snowflake;6277507

lol well have to admit I have been called that ..but Im female and very … lol well have to admit I have been called that ..but Im female and very straight ;-)

I'd say curvy.

snowflake;6277507

lol well have to admit I have been called that ..but Im female and very … lol well have to admit I have been called that ..but Im female and very straight ;-)

surely that means your a good dancer?
thesaint;6277540

I'd say curvy.

id hope so too!:thumbsup:

thesaint;6277540

Stop thread spoilinb Bab's. Nickname, or get out!I'd say curvy.

Lol, you obviously didn't 'zoom in' lol ;-)

nikkib123;6277591

I have had loads;Toots, niknak, deedee.And others which are private and I … I have had loads;Toots, niknak, deedee.And others which are private and I won't be sharing!

Princess Sophia :whistling:

Original Poster

snowflake;6277554

Lol, you obviously didn't 'zoom in' lol ;-)

Don't be too sure!

nikkib123;6277591

I have had loads;Toots, niknak, deedee.And others which are private and I … I have had loads;Toots, niknak, deedee.And others which are private and I won't be sharing!

Explain some of them. I'm bored.

Toots = You have wind
Nik nak = Give a dog a bone
DeeDee = DD's

thesaint;6277625

Don't be too sure!

:w00t:

:oops:

fireheaven;6277649

Aww hun, I hope that gives you strength everytime you need it … Aww hun, I hope that gives you strength everytime you need it :friends:I'd say hot if you have seen the pics I have ;-)My nickname has always been Little H

Thanks hunny and Im blushing :oops:

Little H? Awww that really suits you lol xxxxx

Original Poster

nikkib123;6277642

Niknak, well my name is Nikita so obvious one.Dee dee is DD as in double … Niknak, well my name is Nikita so obvious one.Dee dee is DD as in double D - from my spice girls tribute band days Toots - an american man said it to me on a night out and my mates have called me it ever since

Nikita? That's a nice name.

fireheaven;6277649

I'd say hot if you have seen the pics I have ;-)

What? snowflake PM those pics!

fireheaven;6277709

I can't they are on my phone but believe me the tripod would be out if … I can't they are on my phone but believe me the tripod would be out if you saw em :w00t:

sharing is caring :-D:thumbsup:

fireheaven;6277709

Lol no it doesn't :p, but it has stuck for about 18 years I can't they … Lol no it doesn't :p, but it has stuck for about 18 years I can't they are on my phone but believe me the tripod would be out if you saw em :w00t:

OOOhh you're getting you're own back now aren't ya hunny lol

fireheaven;6277772

Too true :thumbsup:

so when is sharing time :whistling:;-)

fireheaven;6277772

Too true :thumbsup:Nah you should be proud, if I could work out how to … Too true :thumbsup:Nah you should be proud, if I could work out how to post it you would be inundated with pm's ;-)

That pic on the boat? oh noooo please lol :roll:

fireheaven;6277824

Ask snowflake

Snowflake...i am being told to ask you...:thumbsup:
fireheaven;6277824

Why the hell not, you look **** hot in that pic

snowflake;6277794

That pic on the boat? oh noooo please lol :roll:

we can give opinions :thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;6277849

Snowflake...i am being told to ask you...:thumbsup:we can give opinions … Snowflake...i am being told to ask you...:thumbsup:we can give opinions :thumbsup:

:oops: nope no not happening

H behave! :roll:

snowflake;6277861

:oops: nope no not happening H behave! :roll:

ah fine...i was told to ask...so it was unlikely to happen anyways! :-D

fireheaven;6277920

Omg a man doing as he is told - are you real :w00t:My phone won't even … Omg a man doing as he is told - are you real :w00t:My phone won't even turn on but even if it did I would struggle to upload it but take my word it.....she puts the hot into hotukdeals :thumbsup:

yeah i do as im told! i even had a rep left for me before with a comment about behaving and doing as im told...also had one for spoiling my girlfriend...HUKDs help do that though!

Well time will tell...i shall see these photos sooner or later ;-)

fireheaven;6277965

Aww well keep spoiling her - she will love you for it and you be … Aww well keep spoiling her - she will love you for it and you be rewarded. I think you are one of the good guys on here, not out for anything :thumbsup:No doubt if i get permission and get my phone working lol

hopefully! nah she spoils me back! maybe not quite as much though...:whistling:
and awwww cheers :oops: i like to think im a lil different, but im far from arrogant nor argumentative unlike most on here! probably why i dont post as much as some!

and on the latter note...:w00t:woot!

i lold @ title and opening post.

Original Poster

Since snowflake has denied access, anymore nicknames?

thesaint;6278078

Since snowflake has denied access, anymore nicknames?

I was called sexy di*k from the age of 14....that stuck for ages. :whistling:

I don't think that needs an explaination. :giggle:

fireheaven;6278028

Aww I am sure she does, you just doon't realise ;-) take more notice of … Aww I am sure she does, you just doon't realise ;-) take more notice of what she says :thumbsup:Not arrogent is good - doesn't happen much on hereEdit - that is spelt so wrong but do i give ****, no i dont'raroggent not that lol

lol! dont worry ive had a few drinks tonight and earlier wrote argument instead of agreement! :oops:

i do pay a lot of attention to what she says...problem is im the more complimentary one, more gift bearing one, better at expressing my emotions, and better at explaining myself. Not saying she cant do it sometimes, but just not as often...just wish it could be a bit more often, and she knows that but some things never change...

EDIT: maybe a little too into my life/personal...might be time for bed for me...

snowflake;6277469

Twinks, or twinkle, my dad used to call me it and when he was dying told … Twinks, or twinkle, my dad used to call me it and when he was dying told me that every star in the sky had a twinkle that would remind me of him and the star that was the brightest would be him, from the moment he knew he was dying he called me that and its stuck, 25 years later..i get all variations of it and pretty much everyone I know calls me it at some point or knows thats me if they hear that name.

That's a beautiful story and to be honest...I have always intended on telling my future kids something very similar when I used to look up at the stars as a kid. :oops:

Have some rep.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6278085

I was called sexy di*k from the age of 14....that stuck for ages. … I was called sexy di*k from the age of 14....that stuck for ages. :whistling:I don't think that needs an explaination. :giggle:

God bless your nan!

thesaint;6278100

God bless your nan!

Yeah right...I think you've confused me with yourself mate. :w00t:

My nickname started off from when I first lost my virginity and had people trying to view proof. :oops:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6278012

i lold @ title and opening post.

Started filming yet?

realfriendlyman;6278126

Yeah right...I think you've confused me with yourself mate. :w00t:

Hilarious!

realfriendlyman;6278126

My nickname started off from when I first lost my virginity and had … My nickname started off from when I first lost my virginity and had people trying to view proof. :oops:

Okay then...

thesaint;6279819

Started filming yet?.

yeah mate ive done a bit, ive only got a small/meidum role, so half the time I can go out in Hawaii brah,its cool there coz everyone uses brah! ill try and upload some pics if i can, i was going to make an awesome blog type thing like you did, but it will only attract h4ters.

Have had loads of nicknames in my life... " blue eyes" "smiler" all that carp.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6279855

yeah mate ive done a bit, ive only got a small/meidum role, so half the … yeah mate ive done a bit, ive only got a small/meidum role, so half the time I can go out in Hawaii brah,its cool there coz everyone uses brah! ill try and upload some pics if i can, i was going to make an awesome blog type thing like you did, but it will only attract h4ters.

Do the thread. It would good to have HUKD'ers country blogs.

ClarityofMind;6280087

Have had loads of nicknames in my life... " blue eyes" "smiler" all that … Have had loads of nicknames in my life... " blue eyes" "smiler" all that carp.

Why "crap"? Do you have brown eyes and a face like a smacked arse?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions