Tripod for DSLR/Phone : Best value for money

5 replies
Found 20th Dec 2016
I am lookng for a tripod that is sturdy, reasonably priced and suitable for DSLRs and Phones. Any recommendations please.

5 Comments

A table top one or full size? What's your budget? Does it need to be lightweight / compact? What will you be using it for?

The range of choices is huge and it can be argued that they are all good and stable 'for their price'. Manfrotto are the leading manufacturer so I suggest looking at their ranges first.

Gorrilapod might be a good option, dont know if you can get a mount for a phone for the slr version but I think there are phone versions of it. Try to buy it with ball head as its more versitile

Original Poster

Millionvoltage

http://joby.com/gorillapod are good.

thanks got one of these already. Nice for phone shooting.

Original Poster

SuffolkLad222

A table top one or full size? What's your budget? Does it need to be … A table top one or full size? What's your budget? Does it need to be lightweight / compact? What will you be using it for? The range of choices is huge and it can be argued that they are all good and stable 'for their price'. Manfrotto are the leading manufacturer so I suggest looking at their ranges first.

Thanks I will have a look at Manfrotto range. I was looking for a full size. Occasional uses for both indoor/outdoor as I am not a professional. was looking to spend around £20-£30 ish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions