Tripod help

Found 28th Dec 2017
Hi, I was given this new head for my tripod which has a 3/8 screw hole in the bottom but as you can see from the picture it doesn't fit my tripod, does anyone know if I could buy an adaptor of some sort to fit the new head as I don't really want to buy a new tripod. Thanks
2866809-2ZNft.jpg
2866809-zsk6U.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Is this maybe what you need.

adapteradapter 2
Edited by: "steve.t" 28th Dec 2017
Hi Steve, thanks for your reply but I can't see how it would fit my tripod, My problem is trying to find something that would fit the tripod end with a screw to fit the new head
Shearer669 m ago

Hi Steve, thanks for your reply but I can't see how it would fit my …Hi Steve, thanks for your reply but I can't see how it would fit my tripod, My problem is trying to find something that would fit the tripod end with a screw to fit the new head

Oh.... I see what you mean
Looks like a proprietary head connector on your tripod, so I doubt you'll be able to find an adapter. You could try searching ebay using the brand name of your tripod and "adapter" as search terms. Those are actually nice little ball heads (I have a couple) for the price, but the tripod looks s**t TBH. Get yourself a good pod and you won't have this problem.
Keep the head, get rid of the rubbish tripod
Does the top on your Tripod not come off?
Are you sure you took off the original head completely ? If so it looks like you can’t change your tripod’s head (normal with most of the cheap tripods) . A temporary solution (kinda stupid but might work) could be to put the original head on and with a 1/4" to 3/8" adaptor mount your new head on top of it. Fix the old one in position and just use the new one on top. As I said, not really a good solution but it’s the only way I can think of to use the new head without changing tripod
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants