Trisha or 8 mile run?

Found 22nd Oct 2008
Bit knackared this morn got 18 min to decide hmmmmm what would you do?

1. Misc
  2. Running
19 Comments

trisha and a brew.

8 mile run lool! having to hit cardio tonight at gym, cutting atm.

agree a cuppa tea and a sit down

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3259288

8 mile run lool! having to hit cardio tonight at gym, cutting atm.

im bulking but love my runs so its v hard to do both bah :?

8 Mile Run - if you are like me you will be annoyed if you dont do it

Go For The Run

Original Poster

Jez15;3259311

8 Mile Run - if you are like me you will be annoyed if you dont do it

yeah thats the worst part, when i fester about all morn then its time for work i will be gutted i done nowt, right......gettin shorts on even tho still undecided, could still end up watching trisha in me seb coe outfit tho :thumbsup:

Run every time! record trisha

Original Poster

necked a few caffeine tabs to perk me up, will give em 30 min to kick in

ha ha good man - I have my run planned for this afternoon followed by weight training - got my home made energy drink ready - hope you have a good run

run for your life!!!:w00t: and your sanity

Go for a run, then watch Trisha on Five on Demand :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jez15;3259366

ha ha good man - I have my run planned for this afternoon followed by … ha ha good man - I have my run planned for this afternoon followed by weight training - got my home made energy drink ready - hope you have a good run

gotta do ya weights first man!! , i use mapmyrun.com to map runs out just in case you didnt know about it, great tool :thumbsup:

only 8miles?

Sloth/Mod

If you go for a run it will keep you healthy, stimulate you and help you produce brain cells.

If you watch Trisha, you'll be lazy and it will most likely kill a lot of brain cells.

The question is...........do you want to prolong your life?? :w00t:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3259776

only 8miles?

Did try going longer and longer a few month back but gets boring tbh and have to pace yourself more.
8 mile is my fave distance, no real need to run longer especially when i do it 4 times a week alongside weights and martial arts classes , im flat out for the 8 miles also ..... no jogging :thumbsup:

kungfu;3259393

gotta do ya weights first man!! , i use mapmyrun.com to map runs out just … gotta do ya weights first man!! , i use mapmyrun.com to map runs out just in case you didnt know about it, great tool :thumbsup:

Sounds good - unfortunately because of the time I need to start running first whilst there is still enough light - my runs are cross country and I need enough light or will fall off the edge :-D - thanks for the mapmyrun - will have a look - I use the adidas micoach system which works reasonably well ie its a phone for emergencies - mp 3 and tells you distant, calories etc

did a run after hitting the bike after the gym, never had my leg calf cramp up so bad, tis all good now tho!
Post a comment
@
    Text