Groups

trogan-bnk.win32.keylogger.gen how to get rid of this???

My laptop keeps saying I have this, doesn't detect on mcafee, how do I get rid of it?

10 Comments

Try the above, and have a try at this:

DragonChris;7861661

Download MalwareBytes (link: … Download MalwareBytes (link: http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/), boot your computer into safe mode, install MB and perform a full scan in safe mode. It should clear it up for you.

removing the registry entries should be the best way to do it.

Original Poster

warehousestock;7863620

that should help you mate … that should help you mate http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-trojanbnk-win32-keylogger-gen.html

Is this a proper tried and tested site?

Many thanks for your help.

Original Poster

DragonChris;7863637

Try the above, and have a try at this:

I did the download, how do I do the rest?

it will work, just give it a go. i think you need to type regedit into run to get up your registry entries.

warehousestock;7863715

it will work, just give it a go. i think you need to type regedit into … it will work, just give it a go. i think you need to type regedit into run to get up your registry entries.

Before screwing with the registry, save a backup incase you make a boo-boo.

The registry be a dangerous place for novices.

babyblue;7863691

I did the download, how do I do the rest?

Restart your computer and press (I think) F8 to view the boot options and select safe mode.

DragonChris;7863911

Before screwing with the registry, save a backup incase you make a … Before screwing with the registry, save a backup incase you make a boo-boo.The registry be a dangerous place for novices.

+1

Seriously dont screw with your registry, boot into safe mode and install malwarebytes antimalware.

That should do the trick once you have done a full scan.

Yes Malwarebytes is good for removing dodgy stuff like this from the registry.

Had a problem last week with some adware by the name of zwinky / cursormania + mywebsearch. Malwarebytes sorted it all out for us.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions