Groups

trojan virus

hi bf has a trojan virus on laptop ,done loads of scans but cant seem to get rid of it any1 got any ideas on what to do thanks.

17 Comments

safer-networking.org/en/…tml

Try Search and Destroy, i use that alongside my virus scanner, as it picks up more trojans and spyware.

SCANS ........with what ?? anti-virus or anti-spyware . Are you using Anti-virus software at all ??
    Some free AV programs are : AVG 9 , Avast , Avira . I would recommend Avira , it seems to find a lot of things others miss. One good bit of software for spyware is SuperAntiSpyware , free to .
    Get them a Majorgeeksdotcom , under the section headings on the left hand side of the page ie , AntiVirus ,AntiSpyware etc .Get CCleaner too from the same site , under the heading drive cleaners , it's free to and cleans out registry keys and stuff collected when surfing the net . HTH.

use AMlwarebytes, gets rid of 99% of Trojens

malwarebytes

Banned

Is the OP drunk?

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7079039

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.htmlTry Search and … http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.htmlTry Search and Destroy, i use that alongside my virus scanner, as it picks up more trojans and spyware.

thanks will give it a try now :thumbsup:

[email protected];7079163

Download 'Microsoft Security … Download 'Microsoft Security Essentials'http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

this is also what i use, can recommend it! AVG is now crap.

Banned

bhavesh01;7079123

malwarebytes

i used this as had 3, it removed them, well quarantined them, didnt know what to do after that - lol

i had to boot in safe mode and run scans to get rid of mine

Original Poster

ricko;7079098

SCANS ........with what ?? anti-virus or anti-spyware . Are you using … SCANS ........with what ?? anti-virus or anti-spyware . Are you using Anti-virus software at all ??Some free AV programs are : AVG 9 , Avast , Avira . I would recommend Avira , it seems to find a lot of things others miss. One good bit of software for spyware is SuperAntiSpyware , free to .Get them a Majorgeeksdotcom , under the section headings on the left hand side of the page ie , AntiVirus ,AntiSpyware etc .Get CCleaner too from the same site , under the heading drive cleaners , it's free to and cleans out registry keys and stuff collected when surfing the net . HTH.

scaning spyware,yes he has anti virus protection on there im not sure which 1 im just a woman an dont know much about all this comp stuff we do have c cleaner too .............

You cant go wrong with malwarebytes, its small program, and is free for personal use. Will get rid of all spyware. Most anti virus software will probably get rid of some files in connection with trojan or spyware but believe me it does NOT remove all of it, you will still be vulnerable to infection.

Spybot & CCleaner, both very good

Banned

awoodhall2003;7079173

this is also what i use, can recommend it! AVG is now crap.

and has been for some time. unreal how many still recommend / use it.

asking for it!

AVira or avast are much better

Tell him to stop looking at "exotic" websites...

civms47;7080348

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

civms47;7080348

haha i have but he is blaming our little one cause he been watching batman on you tube,but i know what you men are like lol :thumbsup: thanks all for you help...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions