TRON 3D tonight at Leeds Light Vue

Hello, I have two tickets for TRON Legacy 3D tonight.....6.30PM at Leeds Light Vue in Leeds City Centre.

However, the person who I was going to go with has bailed out on me......but I still want to go.....so I have one spare ticket. Is it a bit weird asking if anyone else wants to go? I suppose if someone did want to go they wouldn't even have to sit next to me......but I don't like tickets to go wasted..........

I know they have the email adress when you can't go.....but I can go.....just the other person can no longer attend.

I'll be heading into town on the bus....and will get there about 6PM ish.

Just throwing it out there........

1 Comment

eastavos

Wow I haven't heard that for a while. I'm 25, male and in … Wow I haven't heard that for a while. I'm 25, male and in Leeds......graphic designer/artworker....... quiet...... don't really know many people in Leeds cause I'm only here Mon to Friday.....then back up to Durham on a weekend where my girlfriend lives (that's why she can't come tonight cause she's too far away)

Got a Cam ? :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions