Groups

Tron BBC 2 11am. Disney 1982

I have only just seen this on the listings. Its a classic bear in mind it was made in the early 80's when special effects were shaky to say the least! Enjoy.

6 Comments

Thanks 4 the heads up!! I used to love this when I was little

Is it really 27yrs ago I went to watch this? OMG !!!
    Those graphics/SE's were cutting edge back then. Ooh I remember watching it, then going home to re-create it on my Sinclair Spectrum. Happy days.

kyalion;4851952

Is it really 27yrs ago I went to watch this? OMG !!!Those graphics/SE's … Is it really 27yrs ago I went to watch this? OMG !!!Those graphics/SE's were cutting edge back then. Ooh I remember watching it, then going home to re-create it on my Sinclair Spectrum. Happy days.

Now you r making me feel old:-D

Hot damn I watched this the other day, DVDs are awesome. It's a great movie, and gives me an excuse to break out a very old photoshop made for a 'Sin Citify your favourite movies' thread:

http://j.photos.cx/sin_tron-474.PNG

Watching it now. Great movie. God , I'm old

Banned

Would have set recorder if I'd known. Gonna go home for lunch at 12 and catch the end though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3011060
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions