Groups

Tron legacy

Banned
    What does everyone think of the trailer for the new movie

13 Comments

Banned

nope, belated sequels is a bad idea, and the director is rubbish....

seems they wont leave anything alone

Banned

the trailer has been out for a while but i think it looks amazing! can't wait!

hope they make a 3d version or are they making it 3d already?

Theres something very stylized and cool about Tron that I've always loved and this new version looks really good!! The original was more style over substance but hopefully this will be better!!

Banned

looks good

Original Poster Banned

Its in 3D Like everything else coming out is lol

im looking forward to it, watched the original not long ago and still is great.

is jeff bridges now a bad guy in it

jubbyme;8073598

nope, belated sequels is a bad idea, and the director is rubbish....seems … nope, belated sequels is a bad idea, and the director is rubbish....seems they wont leave anything alone

This is the first time hes directing a film, he hasnt done anything yet

dj_urban;8073665

Its in 3D Like everything else coming out is lol im looking forward to … Its in 3D Like everything else coming out is lol im looking forward to it, watched the original not long ago and still is great.

Looks great?! The original special effects have not aged well at all!! Still love it though! What I didn't like in the new trailer was that the bikes actually handled like bikes...The original bikes were so cool because the could turn 90 degrees instantly! The new bikes just looks slow now...

Original Poster Banned

ei8hty5ive;8073721

Looks great?! The original special effects have not aged well at all!! … Looks great?! The original special effects have not aged well at all!! Still love it though! What I didn't like in the new trailer was that the bikes actually handled like bikes...The original bikes were so cool because the could turn 90 degrees instantly! The new bikes just looks slow now...

There's another trailer of just the bike race/chase il find it and link it.

Chidda;8073695

is jeff bridges now a bad guy in it

lol he is in everything else :thumbsup:

Banned

Chidda;8073720

This is the first time hes directing a film, he hasnt done anything yet

yes, i know, and he should have started off somewhere else rather than a big movie to learn the trade

Looks crap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions