TROPIC THUNDER - SPOILER ALERT

Banned 10 replies
Found 19th Sep 2008
Anyone seen it yet?

Just got back...thought it was AWESOME

Cast were al class...Especially Downey & Black....but the very famous actor (I wont say who!) playing 'Les' was the best by far....and thats saying something cause I dont actualy tlike the particular actor either

Awesome Cameo's

Awesome 1 liners

Awesome Effects

GO SEE

NAM BABY YEAH

MAN UP

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Are you talking about Tom Cruise?

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;3009693

Are you talking about Tom Cruise?

Yh...didnt want to say it but I have edited title now so its cool...

thought he was realy good...dancing thing was annoying and ****...but the way he weas surprised me...made me laugh

Best bit by far....Jack Black tied to the tree after the guy had said 'Lance'

The film is ****

Banned

The film is nice enough ....

I got tickets for the preview on Tuesday and laughed from start to finish! Personally I can't stand Tom Cruise either, but he was funny especially when he was 'negotiating' with the kidnappers!

One word ODB, gravy! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

bjmcghee;3012439

I got tickets for the preview on Tuesday and laughed from start to … I got tickets for the preview on Tuesday and laughed from start to finish! Personally I can't stand Tom Cruise either, but he was funny especially when he was 'negotiating' with the kidnappers! One word ODB, gravy! :w00t:

LOOOOOOL

THE GRAVY IS THEIRS

i wanna see this, hopefully funny... thing was on jonathan ross last night talking bout it.

ODB_69;3009711

Yh...didnt want to say it but I have edited title now so its … Yh...didnt want to say it but I have edited title now so its cool...thought he was realy good...dancing thing was annoying and ****...but the way he weas surprised me...made me laughBest bit by far....Jack Black tied to the tree after the guy had said 'Lance'

I was sitting inbetween my parents watching that, you should of seen my mums face!

On another note, my dad didn't like it but I did. not the best storyline but good comedy.

Went to the preview Tues and thought it was really funny, especially TC who I think is a complete tool. My mum came too and thought it was hilarious. There were a group of us as managed to get several tickets and the screening was packed.

Thumbs up from me :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769348
    2. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October89
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226637
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313894

See more discussions