Tropical fish weekend break / holiday food

Posted 1st Oct
Looking for recommendations please, have used the white chalky looking ones in the past, but not sure on how good the nutrition is.

Some of the newer stick or tablet type ones seem to get a good few bad reviews on amazon, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
If it’s only a weekend I wouldn’t bother your fish will be fine. They can go days without food no problem.
I am away regular a week at a time..... never had a problem with them not being fed.
It's natural for them in the wild to have gluts and fasts. They will survive a few days easily if you have been feeding them properly before.
@vultura I always use this if I am away and find it goes down swimmingly , great value for just £1 🐟🐠 ( lasts upto 14 days depending on water temp \ litres of water \ amount of fish. Buy instore to avoid c&c charge
wilko.com/en-…994
Edited by: "Mysticaltopaz24" 2nd Oct
Mysticaltopaz2402/10/2019 11:21

@vultura I always use this if I am away and find it goes down swimmingly , …@vultura I always use this if I am away and find it goes down swimmingly , great value for just £1 🐟🐠 ( lasts upto 14 days depending on water temp \ litres of water \ amount of fish. Buy instore to avoid c&c charge https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-holiday-block-fish-food/p/0121994

Thanks, picked up a pack of the smaller weekend ones. I hadn't thought of checking Wilko for cheap options.
vultura07/10/2019 19:17

Thanks, picked up a pack of the smaller weekend ones. I hadn't thought of …Thanks, picked up a pack of the smaller weekend ones. I hadn't thought of checking Wilko for cheap options.

You are very welcome @vultura if you are only needing enough for a weekend then the packs of those have 4 in them , so at £1 great value 😻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants