Tropico 6 or civilisation 6?

Posted 7th Mar
Hi everyone, I’m after a new game to sink many hours into, these two have caught my eye lately, anybody else have any suggestions based on this style of game? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Couldn’t get into civs6 traded in after a month(Xbox version) it doesn’t work on a console in my opinion. Red dead 2 has shot down in price lately if you’ve not played that, played outer worlds on Xbox games pass seemed decent enough if that’s your type of thing.
discozohan09/03/2020 11:48

Couldn’t get into civs6 traded in after a month(Xbox version) it doesn’t wo …Couldn’t get into civs6 traded in after a month(Xbox version) it doesn’t work on a console in my opinion. Red dead 2 has shot down in price lately if you’ve not played that, played outer worlds on Xbox games pass seemed decent enough if that’s your type of thing.

I’ve got red dead on PlayStation but yet to install it lol, just wanted a decent strategy game I could sink my teeth into ... I’m quite new to pc gaming
If pc gaming is your thing the total war series of games were brilliant when I was into pc gaming ( many years ago). Think one of the latest ones is war hammer and is highly rated.
Pipey8409/03/2020 13:07

I’ve got red dead on PlayStation but yet to install it lol, just wanted a d …I’ve got red dead on PlayStation but yet to install it lol, just wanted a decent strategy game I could sink my teeth into ... I’m quite new to pc gaming

XCom is a great turn based strategy game if you haven't played it.
Gormond09/03/2020 14:03

XCom is a great turn based strategy game if you haven't played it.

Yeah been looking at xcom 2
Pipey8409/03/2020 15:17

Yeah been looking at xcom 2

It's a direct continuation, I would play XCOM: Enemy Within first and then XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.

I have put 100s of hours into them, looking forward to the third release.
Gormond09/03/2020 15:31

It's a direct continuation, I would play XCOM: Enemy Within first and then …It's a direct continuation, I would play XCOM: Enemy Within first and then XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.I have put 100s of hours into them, looking forward to the third release.

Thanks I’ll give it a go, xcom is only sub £3 so I’ll try that first, thanks
Pipey8409/03/2020 15:46

Thanks I’ll give it a go, xcom is only sub £3 so I’ll try that first, than …Thanks I’ll give it a go, xcom is only sub £3 so I’ll try that first, thanks

Jump straight to XCOM: Enemy Within, no point playing Enemy Unknown first.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants