Found 2nd Oct 2009
anyone having trouble posting a for sale thread at the moment?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

just sent you a pm

Banned

and you cant relist for a full 7 days from locking other anyway

Original Poster

Thank you have some rep

someone is... with a costume... op is that u?

yeah my mate had the same problem today, listed a phone 3 times due to a fault on the site, got suspended for it. Strange you didn't get suspended.

Sloth/Mod

mcnally32;6463750

yeah my mate had the same problem today, listed a phone 3 times due to a … yeah my mate had the same problem today, listed a phone 3 times due to a fault on the site, got suspended for it. Strange you didn't get suspended.

You didn't look very hard. :whistling:

Syzable;6463849

You didn't look very hard. :whistling:

didn't help that they never waited the 7 days after locking the original thread.

harsh to be suspended for a glitch in hotukdeals assuming that was the only factor in the suspension and not an accumulation of infractions.

it was I that got suspended. I'm back on today, but have been told I still need to wait a week before relisting.

Each time I tried to list my item, I was greeted with a blank page saying:

"An internal server error has occured. Please try again later."

So, I naturally assumed it had not worked and tried again later a 2nd and 3rd time only to be greeted by the same error message again and again.

Shortly after the 3rd attempt I was told that I had been suspended

Banned

slickochet;6471440

it was I that got suspended. I'm back on today, but have been told I … it was I that got suspended. I'm back on today, but have been told I still need to wait a week before relisting.Each time I tried to list my item, I was greeted with a blank page saying:"An internal server error has occured. Please try again later."So, I naturally assumed it had not worked and tried again later a 2nd and 3rd time only to be greeted by the same error message again and again.Shortly after the 3rd attempt I was told that I had been suspended

You've had your explanation via PM, and also your friend had this explained in the thread he created. Three were 3 posts over an hour's difference between 1st and last. Mistakes, errors and glitches do happen from time to time and we resolve/spam duplicates. However we feel that the threads were always visible and as such infracted for repeat listings. You can also view your current activity from your profile and the home page. At no point were these threads ever invisible.

aScottishBloke;6471509

You've had your explanation via PM, and also your friend had this … You've had your explanation via PM, and also your friend had this explained in the thread he created. Three were 3 posts over an hour's difference between 1st and last. Mistakes, errors and glitches do happen from time to time and we resolve/spam duplicates. However we feel that the threads were always visible and as such infracted for repeat listings. You can also view your current activity from your profile and the home page. At no point were these threads ever invisible.

Yes, I know. I was merely letting it be known that I was also having trouble with the FS submission and giving my version of the events so it be clear that I was not intentionally spamming the FS thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions