Groups

Trouser hooks :P

Hi guys,

Very random question, and I'm not after a deal, just want to know where to get one from!

made-in-china.com/ima…jpg

Basically, the bar thing on the top right - it fell off my (favourite!) trousers and whilst I held onto it until I get home, I managed to drop it on my drive at home onto the stones to be lost forever :P

I wouldn't mind under normal circumstances, the trousers cost £40 but that's not really the problem - I'm really fussy and they were my favourite trousers, it'd take ages to find another similar pair I liked!

So :P Are there any high street stores I could get these from? There's no tailor shops anywhere near me that I know of, but there is a Woolworths, BHS etc - is it even worth looking there!?

5 Comments

Available from here ]http//ww…asp

Just over a fiver delivered,if that helps.

Admin

They're really easy to fit back on too

Woolworths used to sell them but it was many moons ago I last purchased them. You could try though.

Don't you have a sewing shop or similar in town ? They should be able to help or point you in the right direction.

Failing that I suppose you could always get them mended through the local dry cleaners ? (Do they still do that, I'm out of touch !)

Original Poster

Ah that's great, thank you! I'll have a quick look around different places (or ask my mum, she knows more about these things than I do :P) but failing that I'll grab the kit from Kliens.

Many thanks! Rep added

/loves this forum sometimes

The utter randomness has made me all warm inside. I love you guys!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions