Groups
    EXPIRED

Trousers size

Hello,

I bought some trousers and I've noticed their size says 10R. Does anyone know what does the letter stand for?

In the shop I also came across different sizes followed by S or L.
    If it has anything to do with the length I would really like to know because I could use some shorter ones. They didn't have any more 10s in the store I bought them from but I could try at the bigger one.

Thank you in advance!

13 Comments

R=Regular
    S=Short
    L=Long

Relating to the length.

Regular as in regular length, then the s is for short and the l is for long.

Presumably Regular leg, and Short/Long leg.

rotund

rhubarb?

Original Poster

Thanks guys! I just needed to be sure. I was expecting to see a M for medium instead of R, but I guess either way is fine

Retarded?

LOL

Have you never shopped for trousers before OP? at least for the last few years every pair of trousers/jeans has had this I believe... at least in all the shops I've been in anyway.
    Edited by moderator: "." 3rd Jan 2011

Original Poster

LOL

Have you never shopped for trousers before OP? at least for the last few years every pair of trousers/jeans has had this I believe... at least in all the shops I've been in anyway.[/quote]

The funny thing is that I moved to UK for a year and yeah it's my first time seeing R on a size tag, on trousers. To be honest I was expecting the label to say M, that's why my silly question/insecurity.

LOL

Have you never shopped for trousers before OP? at least for the last few years every pair of trousers/jeans has had this I believe... at least in all the shops I've been in anyway.[/quote]

The funny thing is that I moved to UK for a year and yeah it's my first time seeing R on a size tag, on trousers. To be honest I was expecting the label to say M, that's why my silly question/insecurity.
    [/quote]

That was your first mistake

oh my days..

Anyone know what the rice means on a box of rice krispies

Original Poster

micoo

LOLHave you never shopped for trousers before OP? at least for the last … LOLHave you never shopped for trousers before OP? at least for the last few years every pair of trousers/jeans has had this I believe... at least in all the shops I've been in anyway.

[/quote]

That was your first mistake
    [/quote]

And what's that? Moving to UK?
    If you're going to stick with this rude/spamming answer don't answer at all.
    Either way I had my answer from some nice people here, so thanks to them.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
    4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions