Tru dat

95 Comments
Inb4 a tinfoil hat post.

Also listening to a Bloomberg about business is like asking Harry what it's like to be the Queen. They inherited it and now just sit there while business does it's thing.
Edited by: "catbeans" 25th Oct 2017
Am i surprised a multi billionaire is complaining about us leaving the EU, not at all. Do I care, not at all.
We are going to be so screwed when the tories are 100% in control, might as well switch powers to Broadmoor
Bloomberg can blow me
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 0 m ago

We are going to be so screwed when the tories are 100% in control, might …We are going to be so screwed when the tories are 100% in control, might as well switch powers to Broadmoor

You my little European cupcake are free to leave the UK if you're a proud European. I hear the welfare state in Romania is fantastic, the country opened its first NHS style hospital last week, just waiting for electricity and running water and it will be able to treat two people a week!

BREXIT VOTED FOR BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!
Graham197911 m ago

You my little European cupcake are free to leave the UK if you're a proud …You my little European cupcake are free to leave the UK if you're a proud European. I hear the welfare state in Romania is fantastic, the country opened its first NHS style hospital last week, just waiting for electricity and running water and it will be able to treat two people a week!BREXIT VOTED FOR BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!

Ironically, my mrs and I have just decided to buy a house in France.
Miscers be like
32307881-bxdZh.jpg
123thisisme35 m ago

One of my brothers friends is moving to poland, got himself a lovely big house in the countryside just outside Krakow for the equivalent of 34k, he just got back a couple of weeks ago from there, bought some lovely vodka back with him that was obscenely cheap i think he said it was about £5, I've seen the same stuff sold her for £19.

He's selling his flat in Hounslow for just over 300k, gonna retire\be self employed to an extent as a hobby.
Graham19791 h, 1 m ago

You my little European cupcake are free to leave the UK if you're a proud …You my little European cupcake are free to leave the UK if you're a proud European. I hear the welfare state in Romania is fantastic, the country opened its first NHS style hospital last week, just waiting for electricity and running water and it will be able to treat two people a week!BREXIT VOTED FOR BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE!

I'm sure someone always points out how stupid this reasoning is when you bring up leaving the country... Which is pretty much every brexit thread.
until Bloomburg and co admit the brexit vote was as much their fault as anyones there will be no progress on this subject, just a lot of bitter angry opinionated vitriol
CoeK2 h, 8 m ago

I'm sure someone always points out how stupid this reasoning is when you …I'm sure someone always points out how stupid this reasoning is when you bring up leaving the country... Which is pretty much every brexit thread.

That's because these remoaners see themselves as European and not British, if you love the EU then go and live there, I'm sure the populations of these member states will welcome you with open arms. There's nothing wrong with the reasoning of the 1,000,000 plus Polish who moved to the UK I assume? So PLEASE close the door on the way out.

Just thank God the majority voted to leave the EU super state with its unelected dictators, lack of any accountability and trade tariffs. Fingers crossed we then start getting rid of those who came here and are taking more out the system than put in, you have skills we need you stay, if not off you pop.
123thisisme2 h, 59 m ago

Awesome when you get there send your passports in the post to the embassy.
Hold another Brexit poll and watch how the vast majority will reject exiting the EU now that we've been made aware of the lies, exaggerations, true costs etc not to mention the complete lack of an exit strategy.

People need to go to jail over some of the lies that were told in the run up to the vote.

It's now only the stubborn refusing to acknowledge the shambles and wanting to press ahead with this ruinous action.
Destard46 m ago

It's now only the stubborn refusing to acknowledge the shambles and …It's now only the stubborn refusing to acknowledge the shambles and wanting to press ahead with this ruinous action.

I think most people would admit the government is making a complete shambles of brexit, however I would still vote leave if it came to a second referendum.
Graham197955 m ago

Awesome when you get there send your passports in the post to the embassy.

No, because I will still work in UK.
Graham19791 h, 5 m ago

That's because these remoaners see themselves as European and not British, …That's because these remoaners see themselves as European and not British, if you love the EU then go and live there, I'm sure the populations of these member states will welcome you with open arms. There's nothing wrong with the reasoning of the 1,000,000 plus Polish who moved to the UK I assume? So PLEASE close the door on the way out.Just thank God the majority voted to leave the EU super state with its unelected dictators, lack of any accountability and trade tariffs. Fingers crossed we then start getting rid of those who came here and are taking more out the system than put in, you have skills we need you stay, if not off you pop.

Hmmm last week i was sitting on a bench after school with a Russian, Romanian and a Philippino, chatting as we watched our kids play happily together.

Its a shame a lot of the older generation have such a chip on their shoulders and like to alienate people.
Graham19791 h, 14 m ago

That's because these remoaners see themselves as European and not British, …That's because these remoaners see themselves as European and not British, if you love the EU then go and live there, I'm sure the populations of these member states will welcome you with open arms. There's nothing wrong with the reasoning of the 1,000,000 plus Polish who moved to the UK I assume? So PLEASE close the door on the way out.Just thank God the majority voted to leave the EU super state with its unelected dictators, lack of any accountability and trade tariffs. Fingers crossed we then start getting rid of those who came here and are taking more out the system than put in, you have skills we need you stay, if not off you pop.

Why didn't you leave the country to move to one not in the EU rather than wait for a vote to leave?
deleted912245
Destard1 h, 7 m ago

Hold another Brexit poll and watch how the vast majority will reject …Hold another Brexit poll and watch how the vast majority will reject exiting the EU now that we've been made aware of the lies, exaggerations, true costs etc not to mention the complete lack of an exit strategy.People need to go to jail over some of the lies that were told in the run up to the vote. It's now only the stubborn refusing to acknowledge the shambles and wanting to press ahead with this ruinous action.

Reject exiting the EU because of negative media content involved Brexit? Show me some positive Brexit news?(embarrassed)
deleted912245
123thisisme24 m ago

I think most people would admit the government is making a complete …I think most people would admit the government is making a complete shambles of brexit, however I would still vote leave if it came to a second referendum.

Too much negative media around Brexit its sad they only purse their lefty agenda, all these young people saying it should be their decision as they are the ‘future’ when the the poll shows the majority of people voted out are the majority of people who bloody voted us in, in the first place(lol) Im 18-24 myself i’d vote Brexit for multiple reasons, people voting to remain don’t even know who runs the EU or what it actually does(lol)
deleted91224525th Oct 2017

Reject exiting the EU because of negative media content involved Brexit? …Reject exiting the EU because of negative media content involved Brexit? Show me some positive Brexit news?(embarrassed)

I can't tell if you agree with him or not.
Destard1 h, 13 m ago

Hold another Brexit poll and watch how the vast majority will reject …Hold another Brexit poll and watch how the vast majority will reject exiting the EU now that we've been made aware of the lies, exaggerations, true costs etc not to mention the complete lack of an exit strategy.People need to go to jail over some of the lies that were told in the run up to the vote. It's now only the stubborn refusing to acknowledge the shambles and wanting to press ahead with this ruinous action.

Most people will vote to leave still. Most people aren't effected by scare tactics and knew it would cost money.
Edited by: "catbeans" 25th Oct 2017

Too much negative media around Brexit its sad they only purse their lefty …Too much negative media around Brexit its sad they only purse their lefty agenda, all these young people saying it should be their decision as they are the ‘future’ when the the poll shows the majority of people voted out are the majority of people who bloody voted us in, in the first place(lol) Im 18-24 myself i’d vote Brexit for multiple reasons, people voting to remain don’t even know who runs the EU or what it actually does(lol)

You aren't a good representation for brexit. You don't even know what age you are...
catbeans1 m ago

Most people will vote to remain still. Most people aren't effected by …Most people will vote to remain still. Most people aren't effected by scare tactics and knew it would cost money.

I thought most people voted to leave?
CoeK1 m ago

I thought most people voted to leave?

Oops edit.
Cheers.
deleted912245
CoeK10 m ago

I can't tell if you agree with him or not.

Yep.
deleted912245
CoeK10 m ago

You aren't a good representation for brexit. You don't even know what age …You aren't a good representation for brexit. You don't even know what age you are...

Its called an age bracket, Look it up if you don’t know what that is(embarrassed)
deleted912245
catbeans13 m ago

Most people will vote to leave still. Most people aren't effected by scare …Most people will vote to leave still. Most people aren't effected by scare tactics and knew it would cost money.

Yep media lies and negativity most of which are hard left wingers(lol)

Its called an age bracket, Look it up if you don’t know what that i …Its called an age bracket, Look it up if you don’t know what that is(embarrassed)

Oh is that what it is, thanks for explaining it to me(warm and tired)
deleted912245
CoeK57 s ago

Yeah it is, basically what the lefty media used to shove down everyones throats and make them guilty

Yeah it is, basically what the lefty media used to shove down everyones …Yeah it is, basically what the lefty media used to shove down everyones throats and make them guilty

Is your dad called Graham by any chance?
deleted912245
CoeK2 m ago

Anyway we must stop before you label me Far right or a Nazi, or have we reached that point already?
deleted912245
CoeK1 m ago

Is your dad called Graham by any chance?

Haha good guess

Anyway we must stop before you label me Far right or a Nazi, or have we …Anyway we must stop before you label me Far right or a Nazi, or have we reached that point already?

Nope that point is far away, we are at the point where you are making silly assumptions and trying to act like a victim.
deleted912245
CoeK52 s ago

Nope that point is far away, we are at the point where you are making …Nope that point is far away, we are at the point where you are making silly assumptions and trying to act like a victim.

Im not acting like a victim, just the ‘argument’ that remoaners love.

Im not acting like a victim, just the ‘argument’ that remoaners love.

Aww petal, tell me what the bad voters said to you and i'll tell them to leave you alone.
deleted912245
CoeK1 m ago

Aww petal, tell me what the bad voters said to you and i'll tell them to …Aww petal, tell me what the bad voters said to you and i'll tell them to leave you alone.

Aw thank you, so caring.

Aw thank you, so caring.

I'm quite a caring person. So who called you right wing or a Nazi?
deleted912245
CoeK1 m ago

I'm quite a caring person. So who called you right wing or a Nazi?

I can tell. Most of the people who voted remain I’ve spoken to.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants