Groups

Truck driven into predestrians in Stockholm - three dead

87 Comments

Ended up in a department store
    http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/122/photos/924000/900x738/896924.jpg

Hope its not another terror related attack, RIP poor souls.

All subway traffic is now shut down in city

123thisisme

Hope its not another terror related attack, RIP poor souls.

You can be sure it has absolutely nothing to do with religion and muslims are the real victims.

My sympathy is with the hurt and injured and their families.

It's on the BBC now...so...FAKE NEWS...I guess.

ISIS strikes again (not yet confirmed, but that's where my money is)

Let me guess, Was it the sky fairies again?.

Terrorist attacks used to happen rarely (as infrequent as every few years) now they are happening every couple of weeks. And I can't see it getting any better unless something changes.

I hope the UK and other European authorities have tightened up their action plans for road monitoring when notified of commercial vehicles being hijacked.

118luke

ISIS strikes again (not yet confirmed, but that's where my money is)

ISIS claim everything terrorist related is them even when it isn't, just to keep their fallen name from disappearing.

Nothing to see here.
    Let's all go back to burying our heads in the sand, pretending it will all go away and protesting against Donald Trump for firing missiles in Syria.

118luke

Terrorist attacks used to happen rarely (as infrequent as every few … Terrorist attacks used to happen rarely (as infrequent as every few years) now they are happening every couple of weeks. And I can't see it getting any better unless something changes.

I cant see how you could effectively tackle it, ISIS have found an effective and hard to stop method of inflicting their warped ideology.

Unless the countries of Europe massively increase their internal security budgets, clamp down on the residents freedoms, set up internment camps for illegals before transportation back to their country of origin or employ the pre travel vetting process that is used in Israel. I cant see any change apart from the bottom line of bollard manufacturers.

But if you do any of that we would have the hand wringers bleating about civil liberties and the such like. Difficult to balance and the tough decisions are hard to push through.

won't be too long before they find the passport

DKLS

I cant see how you could effectively tackle it, ISIS have found an … I cant see how you could effectively tackle it, ISIS have found an effective and hard to stop method of inflicting their warped ideology. Unless the countries of Europe massively increase their internal security budgets, clamp down on the residents freedoms, set up internment camps for illegals before transportation back to their country of origin or employ the pre travel vetting process that is used in Israel. I cant see any change apart from the bottom line of bollard manufacturers. But if you do any of that we would have the hand wringers bleating about civil liberties and the such like. Difficult to balance and the tough decisions are hard to push through.

Problem is largely down to our morals. Isis don't see us as individuals:- they see us as one big easy enemy to target, knowing that we will do little to retaliate. If ISIS could, they wouldn't hesitate to drop a warhead on us that would wipe out all of the west with a single blow. Men, women, babies and children. To my knowledge, they don't possess that capability... yet. It's my gut feeling though that it's only a matter of time if they are allowed to continue to grow.

idiots will blame the victims and authorities instead of the perpetrators and their endless Islamist Terrorism.

118luke

Problem is largely down to our morals. Isis don't see us as individuals:- … Problem is largely down to our morals. Isis don't see us as individuals:- they see us as one big easy enemy to target, knowing that we will do little to retaliate. If ISIS could, they wouldn't hesitate to drop a warhead on us that would wipe out all of the west with a single blow. Men, women, babies and children. To my knowledge, they don't possess that capability... yet. It's my gut feeling though that it's only a matter of time if they are allowed to continue to grow.

If thats correct and I have no reason to doubt they would like to obliterate us and our western ideals,
    So does it come down to we need another Holy war to end all wars, Crusades 2.0 stylee? but with better weapons.

Edited by: "DKLS" 7th Apr

DKLS

If thats correct and I have no reason to doubt they would like to … If thats correct and I have no reason to doubt they would like to obliterate us and our western ideals, So does it come down to we need another Holy war to end all wars, Crusades 2.0 stylee? but with better weapons.

No one wants that, but it is only a matter of time before there is a islamic majority in the UK, another 3 or 4 generations at current birth and immigration rates and you only need to look at photos of Iran in the 1960's compared to now to see what can happen to a country when the islamists get a grip.

coys67

You can be sure it has absolutely nothing to do with religion and muslims … You can be sure it has absolutely nothing to do with religion and muslims are the real victims.My sympathy is with the hurt and injured and their families.

No one mentioned religion or Muslims before you replied.

But seeing as you brought it up, Muslims are certainly not the real victims.

RIP to the murdered victims and their families.
    My sympathy to the injured victims
    Edited by: "tom2kadd1" 7th Apr

Love how the BBC have created a "vehicle ramming timeline" on their news coverage. Those pesky lorries. Driving themselves into crowds like that.

RIP the victims of, I'm assuming, another lone nutter.

tom2kadd1

No one mentioned religion or Muslims before you replied.But seeing as you … No one mentioned religion or Muslims before you replied.But seeing as you brought it up, Muslims are certainly not the real victims.RIP to the murdered victims and their families.My sympathy to the injured victims

I'm pretty sure he was joking/trolling

I mean look at his most recent post. Harking on about the UK becoming a muslim majority when they are currently about 3 or 4% of the population lol

tom2kadd1

No one mentioned religion or Muslims before you replied.But seeing as you … No one mentioned religion or Muslims before you replied.But seeing as you brought it up, Muslims are certainly not the real victims.RIP to the murdered victims and their families.My sympathy to the injured victims

My apologies, i was being sarcastic but it does not always come across as intended in the written word.

dtovey89

I'm pretty sure he was joking/trollingI mean look at his most recent … I'm pretty sure he was joking/trollingI mean look at his most recent post. Harking on about the UK becoming a muslim majority when they are currently about 3 or 4% of the population lol

Fastest growing religion in Europe, so he does have a point.

dtovey89

I'm pretty sure he was joking/trollingI mean look at his most recent … I'm pretty sure he was joking/trollingI mean look at his most recent post. Harking on about the UK becoming a muslim majority when they are currently about 3 or 4% of the population lol

You only have to do the maths, ageing population with a low birthrate vs young population with a high birthrate, add to that people converting to islam and immigration.

The muslim population in the UK in 1960 was 50k, now in 2017 its 3 million+, if you extrapolate that growth over the next 60 years what do you end up with? i can't be bothered to do the sum tbh, its to depressing.

Possible suspect
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C80uBLjVoAAE3AD.jpg

archer1204

Possible suspect

What was his motivation I wonder?
    Were his parents entirely unaware?
    Wonder if he has a community who feel betrayed and are entirely surprised?

coys67

You only have to do the maths, ageing population with a low birthrate vs … You only have to do the maths, ageing population with a low birthrate vs young population with a high birthrate, add to that people converting to islam and immigration.The muslim population in the UK in 1960 was 50k, now in 2017 its 3 million+, if you extrapolate that growth over the next 60 years what do you end up with? i can't be bothered to do the sum tbh, its to depressing.

Or you could argue that comparing 2001 to 2011 there was a 20% increase in people declaring themselves as Non Religious.

Also, the 1960s was around the time of the post war migrant boom where we actively sought migrants from different countries.

There will never be a Muslim majority in this country or in the West. It just won't happen.

Saturn

I hope the UK and other European authorities have tightened up their … I hope the UK and other European authorities have tightened up their action plans for road monitoring when notified of commercial vehicles being hijacked.

​give them a ring.

davewave

​give them a ring.

You OK, dave'? If it is sponsored silly post day, I'm not sure that this is an appropriate thread to up your numbers. Please only reply if you absolutely must.

Look how quick that truck was going. Everyone got very lucky! Great news that they crashed the truck, loads would have been killed if they had reached their destination

i.gyazo.com/04e…mp4

Yes election coming up, how else will one party stay in power.

benjammin316

Look how quick that truck was going. Everyone got very lucky! Great news … Look how quick that truck was going. Everyone got very lucky! Great news that they crashed the truck, loads would have been killed if they had reached their destinationhttps://i.gyazo.com/04ed355dc1952b1e5aba4b3c4337faff.mp4

oO

benjammin316

Look how quick that truck was going. Everyone got very lucky! Great news … Look how quick that truck was going. Everyone got very lucky! Great news that they crashed the truck, loads would have been killed if they had reached their destinationhttps://i.gyazo.com/04ed355dc1952b1e5aba4b3c4337faff.mp4

Sickening to see. I hope we don't become desensitised to how awful these acts are if they start to appear on our screens with increasing frequency in future years.

Saturn

Sickening to see. I hope we don't become desensitised to how awful these … Sickening to see. I hope we don't become desensitised to how awful these acts are if they start to appear on our screens with increasing frequency in future years.

The media is out there for all to see. Unfortunately I think people do not see enough of what is really going on in the world.

Banned

davewave

idiots will blame the victims and authorities instead of the perpetrators … idiots will blame the victims and authorities instead of the perpetrators and their endless Islamist Terrorism.

What a load of rubbish David.

Quick guys, follow the checklist!

1: Change your Facebook profile photos to a Swedish flag overlay
    2: Make a social media post declaring you "stand with Sweden"
    3: Decline any potential claims that this is to do with i) Religion ii) Islamic ideologies stemming from an interpretation of said religion
    4: Turn the television back on and enjoy the rest of Keeping Up with The Kardashians - You've earned it, all that exhausting counter terrorism!

All signs are pointing towards it being another ISIS inspired terror attack. Sad days.

Sweden is done for.........a bit of reading of the buried reports of violence and police no go zones is alarming.

118luke

Terrorist attacks used to happen rarely (as infrequent as every few … Terrorist attacks used to happen rarely (as infrequent as every few years) now they are happening every couple of weeks. And I can't see it getting any better unless something changes.

Really? I think you need to revise that thought, i think we are seeing it on the news more when before it was confined to the newspaper for the most part, but still most is not really reported if its in places like Africa, terrorism is as old as mankind. Just Google the IRA I'm sure you will see many attacks you didn't know about, then scale it up looking at terrorism in india, Pakistan, thailand, Russia, spain etc you will find a long established history

dtovey89

The most popular boys name over the last few years has been Mohamed oO

chocci

The most popular boys name over the last few years has been Mohamed oO

Hmm.

Isn't that to do with how common that name is for males of North African, African and Arab decent. Isn't there like only of a handful of go to first names and more individuality is on the second or third names?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213628
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2599
      3. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427

See more discussions