True 4K TV for Xbox One X preferably below 50inch

Found 25th Aug 2017
I preordered my Xbox One X but want to get myself a true 4K TV for it as I've currently just a basic HD tv with 3D need to upgrade to get the full benefit of the Xbox itself, can anyone recommend me preferably under 50inch, if best 40inch to be exact
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Most people don’t realise that the smaller the tv, nearer to the v you need to be to get 4K benefit.
i.rtings.com/ima…png
So you might want to reconsider the size of the tv o get a better experience.
If you want a True 4k Experience the Min Size for 4k is apparently 50 inch. The TV should have HDR10 and 10bit in order for it to be future proof too. The best, if you can afford it id OLED atm but the cheapest one I have found is just under 2k!

Is the Xbone X really worth it amusing it will actually have a decent 4k on games? Looking at the proposed specs (though we wont 100% know until its out and benchmarks are done) is that the card inside sits somewhere around the Geforce 1060 and Geforce 170 Graphics cards. I have a 1070 in my rig and Pushing my machine to 4k will happen but it will not be in Ultra settings.

If I was you, hold off until its out and games come out are actually optimized for 4k nicely

Im holding off my 4k Upgrade when / if Star Wars comes out, thats when I upgrade items (its when I moved to 480 and DVD and 1080p with Blu Ray )
Edited by: "darthbacca37" 25th Aug 2017
MelvilleTheET4 h, 6 m ago

So you might want to reconsider the size of the tv o get a better …So you might want to reconsider the size of the tv o get a better experience.

Or better still, save your money if it's not a technology that'll benefit you.

Wait for HDR and OLED to come down in size, they're both technologies that will provide a noticeable improvement in picture quality across the board and not just on gargantuan TVs. Currently a great HDR TV or an OLED run to £1800 and start and 55" though.

If you're only on a budget TV right now though then you'll see general improvements in picture quality. The best TVs at sub-50" would be the Sony XE90 & Samsung Q7.
EndlessWaves43 m ago

Or better still, save your money if it's not a technology that'll benefit …Or better still, save your money if it's not a technology that'll benefit you. Wait for HDR and OLED to come down in size, they're both technologies that will provide a noticeable improvement in picture quality across the board and not just on gargantuan TVs. Currently a great HDR TV or an OLED run to £1800 and start and 55" though.If you're only on a budget TV right now though then you'll see general improvements in picture quality. The best TVs at sub-50" would be the Sony XE90 & Samsung Q7.

Or do what I did and buy a 4k OLED if you can afford it. If you feel the technology will not benefit you is because you have not experienced 4k OLED.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants