True Love Never Dies .... oh wait!

Found 19th Jan
A woman has legally married her 300 year old lover.

nzherald.co.nz/lif…493

Any ideas where they might have their honeymoon
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
So she's into stiffs then?
33097702-y2msk.jpg
Banned
Lets hope you never have a distant relative that is a mormon.

They can convert the dead to the mormon religion. Bang goes the freedom of choice when you have been dead & buried for a thousand years
Head the ball.
33098490-SGwka.jpg
Ker ching!!!

There is hope for me yet then!! LOL!
What if some one re-married the grave of an ex? Could they lay a claim to the land? (semi serious question)
Banned
Snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere even down under.

Lets just hope the pirate isn't non-binary, trans-age, trans-species and a vegan otherwise she might have married a six year old girl from Wales who doesn't eat eggs.
Oh it must be OK because it's a woman who has chosen to marry someone/something without consent.

I'm guessing here but I think there would be a viral social media/news media/SJW/feminist outrage if a man did something similar without consent

Just saying
For us men we can't have our cake and eat it but for women it seems you can have your cake and more cake and more cake and eat it all
So all I have to do is outlive Deeky? Interesting...
philphil616 h, 21 m ago

Oh it must be OK because it's a woman who has chosen to marry …Oh it must be OK because it's a woman who has chosen to marry someone/something without consent.I'm guessing here but I think there would be a viral social media/news media/SJW/feminist outrage if a man did something similar without consentJust sayingFor us men we can't have our cake and eat it but for women it seems you can have your cake and more cake and more cake and eat it all

Spot on old chap!
Life is so unfair to us men. If a woman has a 'rubber lover' , a vibrator, then that's not only ok it's expected of her. I have an inflatable Ann Widdicombe and all my family laugh at me!
mrty44 m ago

Spot on old chap!Life is so unfair to us men. If a woman has a 'rubber …Spot on old chap!Life is so unfair to us men. If a woman has a 'rubber lover' , a vibrator, then that's not only ok it's expected of her. I have an inflatable Ann Widdicombe and all my family laugh at me!

33100237-7cRPu.jpgMaybe they disagree with her policies.
shadey121 h, 1 m ago

[Image] Maybe they disagree with her policies.

Judging by the expression on her face that's mrty's doll not the real Ann Widdicombe.
How did you manage to get a picture of his toy?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants