True wireless headphones

Posted 8th May
hey I'm looking for some true wireless headphones but I need ones that have either wing buds to help hold them in my hears or ones that go over the ears. I either seen to be able to find top range 100+ ones or reasonable priced ones but rubbish reviews. any help guys.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Mpow flame pro I have them and love them. They go loud, have good bass and sound. Long lasting battery, sweat proof, and case holds a lot of charge and has good indicator lights too
Edited by: "sparx1981" 8th May
amazon.co.uk/Muz…3CW

I bought these a few weeks ago when they were on offer. Really happy with them, good sound, they don't move when doing exercise and the battery life is fantastic.
helpbydeals08/05/2020 08:52

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Muzili-Headphones-Bluetooth-Earphones-Waterproof-Black-G4/dp/B07XG8L3CWI bought these a few weeks ago when they were on offer. Really happy with them, good sound, they don't move when doing exercise and the battery life is fantastic.

Wouldn’t buy them fakespot.com/pro…oid
_Whatever_08/05/2020 09:20

Wouldn’t buy them h …Wouldn’t buy them https://www.fakespot.com/product/muzili-wireless-headphones-bluetooth-5-0-true-wireless-earphones-ipx7-waterproof-in-ear-headphones-36h-playtime-stereo-sound-sports-headsets-with-charging-case-for-ios-android

I've been using these for a few weeks without any problems, for the cost they represent good value at the moment if you're not looking for high end buds.
helpbydeals08/05/2020 09:33

I've been using these for a few weeks without any problems, for the cost …I've been using these for a few weeks without any problems, for the cost they represent good value at the moment if you're not looking for high end buds.

Aye I'm looking for relatively low cost I'm no audio snob. I have hearing issues any way so along as the quality of sound is average its good. Its mostly the fit and then battery life I'm looking at. Also I only like to use 1 ear bud at a time as I use them when cycling and like to hear my surroundings so I don't get killed on the road haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions