Trueachievment xbox 360 leaderboard

36 replies
Found 4th Apr 2011
Anyone not on the hotokdeals leaderboard who might wanna be?

trueachievements.com/lea…322

36 Comments

Banned

I wud go on it but my achievements got reset

Original Poster

lol I won't ask what you done

riteondeals

I wud go on it but my achievements got reset

Banned

oldmankensey

lol I won't ask what you done

Haha shudn't really of done it haha i would be legitamatly 25th

i wouldn't make the top 39

Original Poster

Charlie you should be winning....your a winner!

Banned

my gamerscore should be 30times higher then what it is, played 100s of games i just got bored to quick to earn achieves lol

can you add me anyway?

mintcharlie85

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/newblack/mintcharlie85.jpg

Banned

Yay im ranked 40 in the board

Original Poster

You need to add yourself Charlie!

ok cheers

always makes me smile when i see your duncan edwards pic

Banned

you guys showing me this has made me want to play some xbox and earn some achieves....

Banned

HybridTheory

you guys showing me this has made me want to play some xbox and earn some … you guys showing me this has made me want to play some xbox and earn some achieves....

Make sure you dont get stamped cheater like me haha

Banned

riteondeals

Make sure you dont get stamped cheater like me haha

lol il be carefull :P

done - at least i'm not last

lol i will join but i wont be anywhere high

woo 21st
Edited by: "StevenBrown" 4th Apr 2011

Banned

Charlie Scene

done - at least i'm not last

shhhhhhhhhhhh only let u beat me because you are charlie sheen

Banned

Wow at some of those scores!
I'll be 28th when it updates.

go on then, in at 5th

Banned

What do the numbers in brackets mean after the higher number?

that is the gamerscore, the bigger one is the TA score

Banned

wow im not last haah

Akuza89

Just joined

Banned

ivegotalobon

Thanks, I'm just reading about TA now.

My achievements still haven't been scanned yet because of my privacy settings on my xbox

i was on 20,000 but mine got reset too, i wanted recon armor in halo odst but the achievement was too hard to do.

Just joined, MrRichTea!

28th, not bad....

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/newblack/MrRichTea.jpg

Edited by: "richx45" 4th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Lol I think its still trying to update yours

greatest666

Thanks, I'm just reading about TA now.My achievements still haven't been … Thanks, I'm just reading about TA now.My achievements still haven't been scanned yet because of my privacy settings on my xbox

Original Poster

Its funny me and you have the same gamerscore pretty much, just a couple of hunder points in it.

yet your True achievment score is 40000 higher lol

I must go for easy cheevo's

ivegotalobon

oldmankensey

Its funny me and you have the same gamerscore pretty much, just a couple … Its funny me and you have the same gamerscore pretty much, just a couple of hunder points in it.yet your True achievment score is 40000 higher lolI must go for easy cheevo's

I'm guessing you are T WAR then, yeah, your ratio is 1.25 which keeps it down compared to my 1.65 also you play a lot of games and dont complete them meaning the harder achievements are all still there to be unlocked. You have 57 games with only 1 achievement unlocked which will generally be the easiest as it is the 1st 1 which hurts it. Cant believe you have only 1 on Bad company 2 mate

The good thing about the site is it pushes you to get the most out of your games, kudos on the GoW completion

(& to a lesser extent the fallout 3 pc completion, command cheats mmmm )
Edited by: "ivegotalobon" 5th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Lol yeah, fallout :)............

Yeah I do play games that are crap and don't get past the first level

As for BC2, I hate games like as a rule, Not even played the campaign on black ops yet lol......

ivegotalobon

I'm guessing you are T WAR then, yeah, your ratio is 1.25 which keeps it … I'm guessing you are T WAR then, yeah, your ratio is 1.25 which keeps it down compared to my 1.65 also you play a lot of games and dont complete them meaning the harder achievements are all still there to be unlocked. You have 57 games with only 1 achievement unlocked which will generally be the easiest as it is the 1st 1 which hurts it. Cant believe you have only 1 on Bad company 2 mateThe good thing about the site is it pushes you to get the most out of your games, kudos on the GoW completion(& to a lesser extent the fallout 3 pc completion, command cheats mmmm )

Original Poster

BTW Gears 1 is my favourite, me and my pal still play it a lot, if you ever fancy some help getting some of them cheevo's give me a shout

Think I;m at 27000 kills on multiplayer lol.

Gears 2 is **** though!

oldmankensey

BTW Gears 1 is my favourite, me and my pal still play it a lot, if you … BTW Gears 1 is my favourite, me and my pal still play it a lot, if you ever fancy some help getting some of them cheevo's give me a shoutThink I;m at 27000 kills on multiplayer lol.Gears 2 is **** though!

i think i have about 400 kills lol

Banned

im still waiting on my seriously achieve and im over 3k he needed kills.....

Just joined. 38.

Original Poster

Hybrid, again if youe ver looking for someone to jolly with online on gears give me a shout.....

I just can't get enough!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769648
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions