Expired

Trump golf course ruins SSSI

Found 9th Nov 2017
Donald Trumps golf course may cause a site to lose it's legal protection because they have ruined it.

theguardian.com/us-…tat

Executive vice president Sarah Malone told the BBC 'I don't think it matters to us.It may matter to others and we'll be comfortable with whatever the descision is'

This seems to be the self same attitude as the fracking companies-'We don't care'
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
you are a plonker of a leader and a failed CEO is you believed in promises in lieu of contracts and the law, unless, of course one thing that makes a plonker smart is, there is a back-hander somewhere for personal gain
Only Borris can stop him.

To beat a madman you have to become a madman.
Sounds like buyers remorse to me, seems like they were happy to sell out and take the cash despite the warnings 10 years ago but now are jumping on the Trump bashing bandwagon when the reality is, it was the Scots politicians selling their souls for filthy lucre but now looking for a fall guy.
Oh the horror.
coys672 h, 13 m ago

Sounds like buyers remorse to me, seems like they were happy to sell out …Sounds like buyers remorse to me, seems like they were happy to sell out and take the cash despite the warnings 10 years ago but now are jumping on the Trump bashing bandwagon when the reality is, it was the Scots politicians selling their souls for filthy lucre but now looking for a fall guy.

This has been a huge issue in that part of the world for donkeys years
theguardian.com/env…rse

In light of 'Weinstein' it makes you wonder where the accusations against Trump have gone ?
32401306-79YSp.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 9th Nov 2017
Anyone got a good working translation app or software

There seems to be a comment ITT that the language can be identified but not interpreted

Lehp ooops Help
Expert ecologists, including one who backed the US president’s original plans for the course of 10 years ago, believe the sand dunes will be stripped of their status as a site of special scientific interest (SSSI) by the government’s conservation agency, Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH).

Expert ecologists?

including one who backed the US president’s original plans? one that has spent his backhander and hasn't been offered a top up or possibly didn't expect DT to become POTUS and doesn't like his policies... who knows?

believe? not factual just a belief?

I'm sorry if I appear negative but if you are a so called "expert ecologist" how/why would you support any redevelopment to areas of natural beauty next to areas of SSSI?

Another day another anti-Trump story - nothing changes these days. It's guaranteed that either the BBC or some other politically motivated/biased news source will publish on a daily basis the following
Anti-Brexit article
Anti-Trump article
Anti-politician article
Climate change article
and maybe an Anti-Israel/Palestine article

We don't criticise China on it's human rights/emissions/corruption/copying etc
We don't shame America on it's gun controls

Gone are the days when news/media was respected - they are all crooked.

Just look back a few days about the non-story about Trump dumping his fish food that will kill the fish...... when Xi Jinping did exactly the same moments earlier
Self inflicted.
Didn't work out the way they'd greedily hoped for when they approved the application.
Everyone knows do a deal with the Donald and your going to get a bad deal in the end! Britian beware!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions