Trump hair update

Found 8th Feb
I know a couple of people on here are as fascinated as I am with the construction of Trump's hairstyle.
A gusty day has provided further clues:
youtu.be/AtC…p4o
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone for hair loss. Say it was Clinton that was losing her hair.. if people were to tear into her I imagine there would be a public outcry.
thrustmaster4 h, 22 m ago

I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone …I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone for hair loss. Say it was Clinton that was losing her hair.. if people were to tear into her I imagine there would be a public outcry.

Surely it isn't about hair loss. It is more about the ridiculous lengths he goes to to suggest he doesn't have hair loss. Male pattern baldness is a fact of life. It happens. Many guys who have had hair transplants these days are quite open about the fact. Others are quite happy to go bald. Pretending the Mr whippy concoction he calls a full head of hair is natural is frankly laughable.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 9th Feb
54 Comments
I suppose the "couple" on here will find that extremely entertaining, in a dumb kind of way.
It's fairly nauseating. That it will really annoy trump is something I suppose.
Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 8th Feb
Predikuesi4 m ago

I suppose the "couple" on here will find that extremely entertaining, in a …I suppose the "couple" on here will find that extremely entertaining, in a dumb kind of way.

Don't you like slapstick?
Cr0m5 m ago

Don't you like slapstick?

Yes, but I find this kind of 'humour' very childish and totally unfunny. Mind you, I can't stand American 'humour.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 8th Feb
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals9 m ago

It's fairly nauseating. That it will really about trump is something I …It's fairly nauseating. That it will really about trump is something I suppose.

In English, please?
Predikuesi4 m ago

Yes, but I find this kind of 'humour' very childish and totally unfunny. …Yes, but I find this kind of 'humour' very childish and totally unfunny. Mind you, I can't stand American 'humour.

I meant Trump's act.
deeky4 m ago

In English, please?

Annoy* presumably. Not that difficult to resolve really.
Cr0m1 m ago

Annoy* presumably. Not that difficult to resolve really.

Yeah, I suppose it's easy to resolve a minute after it was edited.
deeky17 m ago

Yeah, I suppose it's easy to resolve a minute after it was edited.

Lol. I'm not petty enough to do that Deeky, I didn't see he'd edited it (obviously).
Are you sure it's Trump that it's annoying?

Why would a known troll keep a haircut that everybody keeps telling him looks ridiculous?
Leviticus 13:40

“And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.”

King James Version (KJV)
Tbh the nylon wig is the least of everyone's worries
I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone for hair loss. Say it was Clinton that was losing her hair.. if people were to tear into her I imagine there would be a public outcry.
thrustmaster40 m ago

I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone …I frankly don't see why it's become socially acceptable to mock someone for hair loss. Say it was Clinton that was losing her hair.. if people were to tear into her I imagine there would be a public outcry.

Might be a sore point for @deeky and others, wasn't actually my intention. Are you guys saying we shouldn't be allowed to have a joke about it though? Cos I know you're sick of political correctness and not being able to say or joke about stuff any more so that would seem a bit weird and hypocritical?
thrustmaster1 h, 2 m ago

Really ? I can't remember a time when it wasn't a source of ribaldry
and maybe that wrong

but going to these lengths to 'cover up' is hilarious

coincidentally 'Doug the rug' has retired today
theguardian.com/spo…ket

Edited by: "Wongy110" 8th Feb
thrustmaster4 h, 22 m ago

Surely it isn't about hair loss. It is more about the ridiculous lengths he goes to to suggest he doesn't have hair loss. Male pattern baldness is a fact of life. It happens. Many guys who have had hair transplants these days are quite open about the fact. Others are quite happy to go bald. Pretending the Mr whippy concoction he calls a full head of hair is natural is frankly laughable.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 9th Feb
Cr0m4 h, 7 m ago

Might be a sore point for @deeky and others, wasn't actually my intention. …Might be a sore point for @deeky and others, wasn't actually my intention. Are you guys saying we shouldn't be allowed to have a joke about it though? Cos I know you're sick of political correctness and not being able to say or joke about stuff any more so that would seem a bit weird and hypocritical?

It's ok to constantly make fun of Diane Abbott, but being disrespectful to the guy that appears to be the idol for several right wingers is a big no no.

It's disappointing that everything on this forum is based on political lines.
No matter how funny a joke; comment or anecdote, if it's made by somebody deemed to be leaning in the wrong political direction, it will at best be ignored, or at worst will draw pedantic fake outrage.
Update...most people don't care about Trumps hair or any other leaders unless they have an agenda about desperately trying to make unfunny jokes...virtue signalling about how wonderfully liberal they are
Uranus9th Feb

It's ok to constantly make fun of Diane Abbott, but being disrespectful to …It's ok to constantly make fun of Diane Abbott, but being disrespectful to the guy that appears to be the idol for several right wingers is a big no no.It's disappointing that everything on this forum is based on political lines.No matter how funny a joke; comment or anecdote, if it's made by somebody deemed to be leaning in the wrong political direction, it will at best be ignored, or at worst will draw pedantic fake outrage.

People aren't judging Abbott on her looks, They're judging her on her intelligence etc.

Trumps hair was funny the first time, However, It's as repetitive as the Brexit threads. Especially with the ops agenda against Trump. Also I'm sure their are a few HUKD members that would love to have Trumps hair ;).
33229138-85lVG.jpgLooks fine to me
deleted1166706
Itsbowtime13 m ago

[Image] Looks fine to me

Progressive presidential.
.MUFC.5 h, 4 m ago

People aren't judging Abbott on her looks, They're judging her on her …People aren't judging Abbott on her looks, They're judging her on her intelligence etc.

Give over.
davewave5 h, 30 m ago

Update...most people don't care about Trumps hair or any other leaders …Update...most people don't care about Trumps hair or any other leaders unless they have an agenda about desperately trying to make unfunny jokes...virtue signalling about how wonderfully liberal they are

I see you've moved on from 'let's march" to "virtue signalling" now. Does that mean you're a progressive now David?
IMHO if you realise how the only thing they can continually go on about is his hair and/or his bad habit of tweeting
which I agree he should stop immediately, then he is obviously doing a good job of keeping his promises - including
cutting taxes in his first year. But as they say out there - haters gonna hate.
Wongy1101 h, 43 m ago

Don't forget to sign …Don't forget to sign this.https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/stop-trump-course?thanks for the heads up Rucsicicoiocioco

I didn't know you lived in Aberdeen wongy?
deeky3 m ago

I didn't know you lived in Aberdeen wongy?

I don't oh mighty baldy one

doesn't mean I don't care !
Wongy1104 m ago

I don't oh mighty baldy onedoesn't mean I don't care !

Don't care about what? Having large areas of land turned into a beautiful golf course with beautiful landscapes? It all smacks of spitefulness to me, like schoolkids. You don't like that kid in your class so you tip flour in his schoolbag while he's not looking.
deeky5 m ago

Don't care about what? Having large areas of land turned into a beautiful …Don't care about what? Having large areas of land turned into a beautiful golf course with beautiful landscapes? It all smacks of spitefulness to me, like schoolkids. You don't like that kid in your class so you tip flour in his schoolbag while he's not looking.

A links golf course is a ecological wasteland as are almost all.
As opposed to the beautiful, fertile dunes that are there now?

So your objection is nothing to do with it being Trump then? You object from a purely ecological viewpoint?
deeky3 m ago

As opposed to the beautiful, fertile dunes that are there now? So your …As opposed to the beautiful, fertile dunes that are there now? So your objection is nothing to do with it being Trump then? You object from a purely ecological viewpoint?

Grass may look 'pretty' to your eye deeky
but all it does is smoother everything else
yes maybe dunes are better !
Wongy1104 m ago

Grass may look 'pretty' to your eye deekybut all it does is smoother …Grass may look 'pretty' to your eye deekybut all it does is smoother everything else yes maybe dunes are better !

So nothing to do with it being Trump?
deeky2 m ago

So nothing to do with it being Trump?

No rubiscoiosco provided a handy link
ta muchly
Wongy1107 m ago

No rubiscoiosco provided a handy linkta muchly

Good. Glad to hear it wongy It's nice that you care so much
At the end of the day deeky 'swamy' lost and this will as well in all likelihood

but should we stop fighting ?

hell no.
deeky25 m ago

Good. Glad to hear it wongy It's nice that you care so much

33232904-P38PG.jpg

already.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 9th Feb
Wongy1102 m ago

At the end of the day deeky 'swamy' lost and this will as well in all …At the end of the day deeky 'swamy' lost and this will as well in all likelihood but should we stop fighting ?hell no.

Good luck then. I suppose the proposals for his first golf course met with the same protests. They didn't seem to do much good that time either.
Good call wongy
deeky3 m ago

Good call wongy

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants