Groups

Trump Knocked Out!!

Speculation that he is injured.

15 Comments

Such clickbait

yeah that was a surprise...still have my money on Selby though

Telling my age as the last time I heard or saw players, were the likes of Alex Higgins, Dennis Taylor & Steve Davis.

HasanG

Such clickbait

It's the way of the world nowadays. It's all pranks and trolls. I worry somewhat for the next generation.

g8spur

It's the way of the world nowadays. It's all pranks and trolls. I worry … It's the way of the world nowadays. It's all pranks and trolls. I worry somewhat for the next generation.

The next generation will be troll hunters I expect.

typical Daily Mail Trump was injured with shoulder injury before the evening session but Mail decided to merely hint at an injury to make better headlines for shock value,it was no big surprise he lost because he was INJURED!!!

Title... I wish!!!

Such a physical sport as well oO

rhinopaul

Telling my age as the last time I heard or saw players, were the likes of … Telling my age as the last time I heard or saw players, were the likes of Alex Higgins, Dennis Taylor & Steve Davis.

You must have been dead for around 10 years when Stephen Hendry proved he was the best player ever!

Saturn

Didn't see that coming.oO

*Did na zi that coming

WheresMeNuts

You must have been dead for around 10 years when Stephen Hendry proved he … You must have been dead for around 10 years when Stephen Hendry proved he was the best player ever!

Yep, Stephen Hendry & Jimmy White was about when I got even more bored with the sport.

My £10 is on Selby.

Wrong Trump! I had my hopes raised for a moment.

rhinopaul

Yep, Stephen Hendry & Jimmy White was about when I got even more bored … Yep, Stephen Hendry & Jimmy White was about when I got even more bored with the sport.

I feel the same way with darts. I think it's more to do with when Sky took over from the BBC that they try and make it all Jazzy. Bring back wee Jocky Wilson :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1537
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions